PDA

View Full Version : girl interested but has a boyfriend - hmm..

djarkz
07-26-2008, 10:51 AM
hello everyone! this is my first time posting so hope it goes well.

I met a girl and the body language was really good - smiled a lot, laughed, etc. got her number and called - seemed the same via phone. asked her to join for coffee (something mellow) and she said yes.

long story short - we kept in touch for quite a while and when I asked her for lunch/dinner (but mentioned it's not a date), she said she is down to do lunch but 'not sure' about dinner; although it would be 'friendship' because her boyfriend might not be too happy with it.

my question is, how do I still get in the game with her? I think she is interested because she said she wants to have lunch and the way she mentioned 'not sure' about dinner but it seems she would like to have dinner? not sure - lol - any tips on how to continue would be greatly appreciated! :D

cagalindo
07-26-2008, 05:26 PM
have lunch with her
game on normally
fuck her for dinner

Hymn
07-27-2008, 06:42 PM
I need more information about things you both have said to each other and things you guys have done in general. But basically what it sounds like from what I read, is that she is making you into her girlfriend.

WOMEN will go on lunches with "Friends", but if your her friend she wont go to dinner. The reason behind that is cause lunch is like a casual thing, while dinner in more a relationship thing. You want to stay away from LUNCHES as much as possible.

Now once you go to your lunch, whatever you do MAKE SURE YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT HER BOYFRIEND. Actually in general don't talk about her problems....this is always a good way to see where you are in terms of a partner for her. If she keeps bringing up problems, then she wants you to be her girlfriend and "talk" to her. If that is the case, fuck that and move on. Now you control the conversation and make her have a good time and she doesn't try to bring up shit or gossip, you still have a chance.

So play this one well and let us know what went down :D

Good luck dude

djarkz
09-15-2008, 09:08 AM
hey, what's up man? thanks for the responses. it has been a while since we have been chatting off and on for quite some time; although I think I messed up bad. basically we have chatted about normal stuff; things we both do, how work is, joked around and flirted just a little. i.e. saying she is hot compared to girls I worked with, etc.

anyway, this is where I think I messed the whole thing but hopefully there is a way to get back into the game but not sure. when we were chatting and I flirted about the girls from work she said, "oh yeah right, I am sure they are hotter" so I replied; "no seriously you have ** cup size, etc."

well she said I caught her off guard and all this other stuff and how I am a guy and just keep it real I guess. she said let's have lunch on a day but she was tied up so I figured I will just cancel it because why rush? well when I said I will cancel I mentioned sorry briefly (trying to just tone it down) about the cup size issue and I said when I saw you I wanted to ask you out. she hasn't responded yet. hmm..did I just blow the whole thing off (although usually she takes a while to respond) or can I somehow get a 2nd chance? :(