PDA

View Full Version : The only DHV you'll need....

ocd
07-24-2008, 08:52 PM
I have been playing with a lot of different ideas to see which ones are most effective in creating instant attraction (like in seconds). After field testing a lot of attraction building routines, I have found teasing to be the absolute best. Teasing is basically same as C&F/ball busting. I found it to be more effective than telling stories, DHV routines, ESP, question games, magic tricks and jokes combined.

Jeff_Buckley
07-24-2008, 09:27 PM
great post!

kombat1
07-26-2008, 03:00 PM
Depends on the female and the location, but for the most
part I agree. Good Stuff

LucidRetro
07-27-2008, 09:23 AM
maybe a lil more specific would help maybe and ex or two.....thanks

ocd
07-29-2008, 03:00 AM
maybe a lil more specific would help maybe and ex or two.....thanks

There are lots of posts with C&F/Teasing routines. Just do a serach....

The whole point of this thread was to demonstrate C&F/Teasing as one of most effective attraction switches IMHO.

CCarter
07-29-2008, 07:20 PM
an Interview Series has also just come out on this topic titled, "Teasing" with Braddock & DaHunter...check it

They explain how to calibrate your teasing, when you can tell you've gone to far and how to recover. They also supply many of examples to use and what phase in the Lovesystems' Emotional Progression Model they're best used in.

ocd
07-29-2008, 07:58 PM
an interview series has also just come out on this topic titled, "teasing" with braddock & dahunter...

Yeah......

Epica
08-01-2008, 05:25 PM
What sorta thing should you tease about for best results ?

Thanks

pfb03
08-02-2008, 02:05 AM
I dont claim to be an expert, but this is what I have learned about teasing since I started.

Teasing, CF is about an ATTITUDE. It's an internal state of reality (or frame for you technical loving guys) You can memorise and say all the right banter lines in the world, but without the proper context (attitude), the content (teasing, busting, cf, banter) will be completely different and wont have the same effect.

It really is the kind of thing you can only get by doing it. You have to try and fail and gradually work it out in your own body.

I personally tease about WHATEVER I CAN! I was at a party t'other day, and a chunky girl (not fat) put a bolw of crisps down bcak on the snack table where I happened to be standing, and i told her she should totally replace that bowl of chips with another bowl of chips, how could she replace it, and not take another!? And it friggin landed cos I delivered it within the right context (attitude/frame). It's a style of communication(context/frame/attitude). Not specific words (clear some space, I'm trying to get around that ass). Think about how that could be said and be an insult, and how it can be said and be fun and cool.

Good things to tease about are her being a Dork, and you being a cool dude.

Dork category:

Librarian
Maid
Criminal
Secretary
Geek at school
Day release
Mental
Cute

Cool category:

Cool - duh
Hot
Desired
Tough
Popular
Resisting her seduction

Literally just got them from my head now. Think of how the subject of a library is good to tease her about. What goes with a library? 'I know you spend way too much time at the library, It's hot, I love smart girls'. 'Will you stop being so smart, you're totally making me feel inferior'. 'You're analysing me with that Massive brain of yours arent you..."Hmm, why is this guy soo cool" '.

There is a whole banter section under best of, that helped me, I just keps going over it. Hope this helps someone.

Smilie
08-13-2008, 03:41 PM
Yeah teasing is a useful tool, but I think it is less about WHAT you do and more about HOW you do it. It definately is about attitude and how you come across when you tease (or use any other attraction techniqe) rather than the mere fact that you are teasing them. Its not as if it is any more difficult to close a girl without teasing than if you teased her. I personally think a demonstration of confidence, sense of humor and non-needyness are alot more attactrive than teasing.

HeretoLearnbaby
08-14-2008, 03:25 AM
Same here.. I mean there is just too many AFC's hitting on the target all day long and by the time you show up to try and DHV they're like -yawn- (in some cases) but if you show up and make fun of them or tease them they're like. "This is different"

Agreed!

Example cute secratary, in my job I haveto communicate with lots of them all day. So one day I flipped a switch instead of the usual "Hi how are you doing today?" I go up to her and say "Hey, that guy told me to come see you, I don't really want to, he told me to" - that got her attnetion.

Another time I was making a delivry, and outside a girl was washing her car. She smiles and nods and I say "Hey, my truck is next" - she jokes back. I go inside and come back out, then I say "DO you have to be cute to work here?"

"No" she says

"Oh ok.. then maybe I shouldn't apply."

she laughs ect.

I was nervous as I was sayin this stuff but just trying to build my calibration and kill the approach anxiety so far so good. love using cocky funny cuz for the most part it always works.

Smilie
08-14-2008, 03:41 AM
Here is something I am curious about. Do most AFCs never tease woman they are trying to game? I dont know about this from personal experience because my problem with women was more of a case of being shy rather than being rubbish. Whilst I dont think teasing is as important as the original post suggests I am interested in the different ways AFCs and PUAs use teasing.

LNuevo
08-14-2008, 08:42 AM
Here is something I am curious about. Do most AFCs never tease woman they are trying to game? I dont know about this from personal experience because my problem with women was more of a case of being shy rather than being rubbish. Whilst I dont think teasing is as important as the original post suggests I am interested in the different ways AFCs and PUAs use teasing.

From experience as a bAFC and teasing girls, you do it from a place of... insecurity almost and they pick up on this and they politely jest along but they are not attracted to you. Also if you are a chump you will tease too hard and not be funny enough and this will offend them and make you look like a jerk (an unconfident jerk though)

I have a question though. If you rely heavily on teasing to generate attraction/ convey your own interest would you have to balance it out with a lot of raport building/ comfort building?

Smilie
08-14-2008, 09:01 AM
Exactly. This facination with teasing from the original poster seems a bit strange. Hes says he get more sucess from teasing than any other technique. How does he measure success? I doubt anybody who thinks teasing is a major tool can be measuring success through any form of close. Its school boy sarging.

pfb03
08-15-2008, 02:38 AM
School boy saring? LoL. Why feel the need to tear down the original posters post? Id give you a warning if I was a Mod and in a generous mood. Lol. Own yourself, not the world.

El nuevo, you are clearly trying to learn, but are confused some. Dont loose faith in banter, just keep learning and developing yourself.

ooranos
08-15-2008, 03:28 AM
Oh shit I can just tease and thats the magic bullet.

Worst of. Fail.

Smilie
08-15-2008, 04:42 AM
School boy saring? LoL. Why feel the need to tear down the original posters post? Id give you a warning if I was a Mod and in a generous mood. Lol. Own yourself, not the world.

El nuevo, you are clearly trying to learn, but are confused some. Dont loose faith in banter, just keep learning and developing yourself.

You are completely right. I was harsh. It is comedable that the original poster is trying new techniqes and getting out there. After all, you learn through experience. Well done.

LNuevo
08-15-2008, 01:57 PM
I think you misinterpreted my post, I was saying that teasing works well with the right confidence and attitude. (ie its how its said more than what is said).

Gullick
08-17-2008, 09:29 AM
Good topic, i was looking for something like this to help me out and i do agree, teasing is great. But i've never tried it in the day, so I dunno how that would go down.
I think the 'attitude' thats been mentioned a few times that you need when teasing is 'I'm having fun, im going to jokingly put you down, im not serious and im not going to be too concerned at the reaction you give me afterwards.'
When i was completly AFC, i didnt tease, i just kept trying to go straight into rapport (got me a lot of 'friends'...yay), but my take on Smilies question about how AFCs tease, is that i think they're too worried about how the girl is going to react to the teasing 'Please laugh when i offer to high five you and more my hand away at the last second, im not being mean honest'

Gair333
08-18-2008, 12:48 PM
and thats why you have a fat kisd as your avatar ;) nah i'm teasing.

see dead easy. The thing is teasing is part of a larger section yoju should be focusing on: Being fun and interesting. sure teasing is fun and an important tool, but playing silly little games, throwing rocks at strangers, waving at passers by etc are also great.

Be a fun guy and she will be attracted to you. I never tell stories as i find them boring to memorise and spill out like a script, same with the cube routine and other longwinded pick up things so i leave them out, if im not having fun telling them why should she get enjoyment from listening? oh i dropped another big thing "vibing" or frame control but thats for another post.

xxdbxx
09-04-2008, 05:20 AM
David DeAngelo's main focus is on teasing. Especially using cocky and funny, and busting her balls.
This is excellent for attraction, but I think DeAngelo takes it way too far. Imagaine running constant C/F on your wife. HAHAHA

barcelona_Kelvin
09-04-2008, 04:29 PM
No doubt.... if use at wife. Shes most probably wont able to sleep. And all the sudden you know something turns her on and WOOLA!!! I have went in sets and within the first 10 mins after the openers, teasing her would get her laughing and what is fun of that is that after i tease, i can get her to answer all sorts of crazy stuff and from there building kino and rapport. TEASING YES IS THE WAY TO DO IT!

Dally85
09-07-2008, 10:27 AM
I agree with u but certainly C & F needs a particular personality..I don't believe that a simple AFC could be C & F without appear a stupid..It's necessary for a men building a strong personality..I put this question also in italian forum and I saw that few people use it..I think that the classic mm can be used in every set for attract girls..

Gair333
09-08-2008, 07:06 AM
No, Classic MM only workswith 9's/10's/stuck up girls, thats how its designed. Have you ever tried MM on a 7 or 8, most of the time they go cold

which is where C+F comes in, use it as attraction matirial for most girls but for the top numbers use it for comfort building. Works better that way

The Legend
09-08-2008, 07:39 AM
C&F needs some compliments thrown in unless you are very good.
otherwise you are just an abusive rude guy. I liked the Librarian/smart line posted earlier was

Dally85
09-08-2008, 08:54 AM
Answer to Gair333:yes it's true MM was born thinking to HB 9,10 but there's a thing called CALIBRATION..u can adapt mm also for hb 7,8..For example u don't use neg u don't exagerate with disqualifier..The fundamentals of MM can be used with every kind of target..the only solution is in calibration..

Gair333
09-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Answer to Gair333:yes it's true MM was born thinking to HB 9,10 but there's a thing called CALIBRATION..u can adapt mm also for hb 7,8..For example u don't use neg u don't exagerate with disqualifier..The fundamentals of MM can be used with every kind of target..the only solution is in calibration..

the fundementals of the mystery method are outdatedand HB 7's and 8's are out for a good time, they dont give a flying f**k that you can read palms or analyse their handwriting. Yes calibration comes into it as in switch from revised MM into what i call "fun game".

Fun Game is basically "I'm having alot of fun, come join me" sort of attitude, while a 10 may be entranced by a palm read, 7's and 8's are more likley on the pull and up for an awesome time. So be seriously fun drag them dancing, do shots with them (that they've bought to keep you around), dance on the tables with them, make fun of the hidiously peacocked guys, steal their cigs and just whatever.

Mystery says be yourself, your best self. add to that your best FUN self.

Dally85
09-09-2008, 03:45 AM
I would say that the alpha man qualities attract every kind of girl?
In your opinion preselection,leader status,being funny and the other qualities can attract only HB 10?

Gair333
09-09-2008, 07:40 AM
:rolleyes: But thats not MM thats true of every guru and true to game, MM is the M3 model... In saying that you should only really be trying to game 9's and 10's. If not you've got some major inner game problems, AA, sticking points etc that need sorting.

Dally85
09-09-2008, 10:35 AM
oh yes in this sense I agree with u..

Kent77
09-26-2008, 09:06 AM
Lance Mason stress this in all Pickup101 videos; BANTER IS ATTRACTION!!!

No more no less! Banter is the higway to attraction. Stories, tricks etc. etc. are just as backup if you choke.

I think DD take it too far, it becomes too arrogant (or I become too arrogant using his stuff lol) but fun and light teasing from a frame of confdence has never failed for me!

skystream92
09-30-2008, 11:27 PM
I will agree that banter does great for attraction.

HOWEVER, I will also say that you cannot do without DHV stories and the other little gambits.

Banter is a REACTIONARY tool. DHV stories and other gambits are proactive tools.

What do you do when you meet a girl who just doesn't want to talk to you? What will you banter with?

Kent77
10-22-2008, 02:18 AM
I will agree that banter does great for attraction.

HOWEVER, I will also say that you cannot do without DHV stories and the other little gambits.

Banter is a REACTIONARY tool. DHV stories and other gambits are proactive tools.

What do you do when you meet a girl who just doesn't want to talk to you? What will you banter with?

You should "push next" because if the girl does not want to talk to you it is 99% likely that you have zero attraction and you make it easier for yourself if you move on to a girl that want to talk to you.

But you have to live in a "abundance reality"...

ocd
10-22-2008, 04:01 AM

I meet lots of girls who give you attitude as soon as I open them. I use anything either they are wearing or doing to start the teasing. Just last week I met a girl at the bar and as soon as I opened her she turned her back on me. Didn't even let me finish my opener. So I used the following...

ocd: Hey, did anyone ever told you that you look like Jesicca Alba?
HB: No.
ocd: That's beacuse you dont.
HB: Smiles and hits me on my arm....

I work on BradP's classic principle. "Blow me or blow me out"

Getts
10-24-2008, 06:10 AM
Yeah teasing is a useful tool, but I think it is less about WHAT you do and more about HOW you do it. It definately is about attitude and how you come across when you tease (or use any other attraction techniqe) rather than the mere fact that you are teasing them. Its not as if it is any more difficult to close a girl without teasing than if you teased her. I personally think a demonstration of confidence, sense of humor and non-needyness are alot more attactrive than teasing.

Smilie, nail on the head there buddy..

YOU, dear reader, are the biggest baddest mother fucker in the club... your such a pimp and such an alpha that you give girls value just by talking to them.. there is no need to neg or tease becasue you have no need to put them down a level... instead you bring them up to your level and they will associate those feelings of ubercoolness with you and you will take home the girl. When a girl thinks she is awesome becase you made her feel awesome she's not going to want any other chode who puts her down : )

Getts
10-24-2008, 06:14 AM
I meet lots of girls who give you attitude as soon as I open them. I use anything either they are wearing or doing to start the teasing. Just last week I met a girl at the bar and as soon as I opened her she turned her back on me. Didn't even let me finish my opener. So I used the following...

ocd: Hey, did anyone ever told you that you look like Jesicca Alba?
HB: No.
ocd: That's beacuse you dont.
HB: Smiles and hits me on my arm....

I work on BradP's classic principle. "Blow me or blow me out"

LOL!!! I'm dying!! Thats brilliant!!