PDA

View Full Version : HowTo: Handling unacceptable behavior

Kamali
07-22-2008, 08:57 AM
Displayed in the example below is a very powerful way to handle unacceptable behavior from women that I have found to work wonders is precarious situations. This particular example is from a girl Iíve closed in another country who randomly texted me late at night, notice how I call her on her shit test/behavior and refuse to accept it, and then reward her good behavior, I have gained respect in her eyes, and she will think twice before pulling some bullshit like that again.

HBSpanish: Hey. What are you doing??

Kamali: Right now... thinking of giving you a kiss when i come to Seattle this weekend :)

HBSpanish Oh really. A kiss huh! You probably kissed many yuky lips up in Canada!!!!! Ewww.

Kamali: What are you saying? Why would you say something stupid like that? Please don't do that ever again...

HBSpanish Mmmmm. Ok. I apologize. Can't wait for that yummmy kiss! Mmmm muah. Send me one. :) What day are you coming?

Kamali: I might come friday morning! *kiss*

HBSpanish Yey. I'm excited to see you! Mmmm yummy kiss.

Remember boys, live in YOUR reality, and use your power wisely.
~ Kamali

Harlequin
07-22-2008, 11:01 AM
Yep. You asserted yourself respectfully & politely. That's simply all it takes. Props fella.

Vorcellian
07-22-2008, 06:01 PM
Good mate.

AkA_JT
07-24-2008, 05:16 PM
Displayed in the example below is a very powerful way to handle unacceptable behavior from women that I have found to work wonders is precarious situations. This particular example is from a girl Iíve closed in another country who randomly texted me late at night, notice how I call her on her shit test/behavior and refuse to accept it, and then reward her good behavior, I have gained respect in her eyes, and she will think twice before pulling some bullshit like that again.

Kamali: Right now... thinking of giving you a kiss when i come to Seattle this weekend :)

HBSpanish Oh really. A kiss huh! You probably kissed many yuky lips up in Canada!!!!! Ewww.

Kamali: What are you saying? Why would you say something stupid like that? Please don't do that ever again...

HBSpanish Mmmmm. Ok. I apologize. Can't wait for that yummmy kiss! Mmmm muah. Send me one. :) What day are you coming?

~ Kamali

good post man.
i think some guys really needed that

Radiating
07-24-2008, 08:47 PM
Displayed in the example below is a very powerful way to handle unacceptable behavior from women that I have found to work wonders is precarious situations. This particular example is from a girl I’ve closed in another country who randomly texted me late at night, notice how I call her on her shit test/behavior and refuse to accept it, and then reward her good behavior, I have gained respect in her eyes, and she will think twice before pulling some bullshit like that again.

~ Kamali

That was the hollowest shit test ever lol. The girl was BAITING you to act ALPHA because you were ignoring her and she wanted the alphaness. She wasn't messing with you, at least that was not her intent.

You can tell because she framed you as being a player, vs completely messing with you. If she knows you are cool, she'll shit test for enjoyment. If you are uncool or she's on the edge, she'll do it because she is trying to find flaws vs enjoy herself.

but yes that's a great example of a shit test where she is just doing it to go through the paces and thinks you are cool... In that respect this was an EASY shit test, as she's not going to be intense about it, but if you got to this point it means your skills around this should be good.