PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Day 2

Attacker
07-17-2008, 12:03 PM
Hey guys! Took David Deangelos advice of making some shopping a casual day 2 without any expectations. Well, the girls are willing to do this, have done it 3 times, but the results are somehow weak. We just went from one shop to another, I tried some clothes and not too much happenend. Today I decided to change something, instead of just go shopping, I told my HB we must get some special ice cream another girl has told me before cause it is super tasty. She agreed, so we had more time for building comfort, playing some funny games, getting to know each other. So the first hour was fun, however the shopping got pretty boring again. What do you guys advise me to do apart from negging her when she chooses strange clothes to make shopping more efficient?

LittlbigD
07-17-2008, 12:22 PM
No way, dating advice DD gave out was weak ;)

Stop negging her. Move to comfort. Read Magic Bullets.

Then start day two-ing her in an appropriate place to move to seduction.

Attacker
07-17-2008, 11:05 PM
Well, shopping has a big advantage!! All girls agree to do it. Of course I could ask her to visit me and we could instead watch some DVD, but this would be too obvious. What do you recommend as an appropriate place?

golander
08-06-2008, 01:06 AM
dude if you want to make shopping more fun here is a suggestion.

Tell her you guys are gonna have a contest that is as follows

pick three outfits each.

hottest (she is usually gonna win this one)
most outrageous (you better win this one hint:go way overboard)
gayest for you most butch for her (toss up)

You guys decide together who wins overall

this will show her that you are playful and creative and will also give you a great opportunity to tease her about her butch and outrageous outfits.

honestly i just made this up on the spot right now. Now I just have to decide which girl to test it on

Golander