PDA

View Full Version : The importance of Dominance

skystream92
07-15-2008, 07:10 PM
A bit of background info:

I really started in the game about 6 months ago. Reading the forums, magic bullets, taking a boot camp, all the good stuff.

The reason I got back into the community after a 2 year sabbatical is because of breaking up with my LTR of 2 years.

On to the good stuff:

So my old LTR came to visit me down in Texas (this is after 5 months of gaming, jealousy plotlines, etc etc.) I was pretty wussified back when we were still together, but I'm a new man now.
So we're chatting etc. One thing leads to another, and now we're "making love." You know...the slow kind or whatever.

Halfway through, I'm like, "Screw this." Grab her hair, pull it back, and start going at it hard. Fucking...if you will.

Now she was always a "fairy tale/disney" girl (or so I thought, lol), so I wasn't sure how she would react. She reacted pretty positively.

So I started ramping it up, and being dominate.

The pinnicale of my existence:
Me: "You like it you little slut"
Her: "Yes I'm your slut, fuck your slut."

Just goes to show you that when you exert dominance, and have a strong frame, things will pretty much go your way. My relationship with her pretty much took a 180 turn.

silverghost
07-15-2008, 07:47 PM
Thw amazing world of women ^^. Hehe its amazing how the good girls that we have put into a pedestal because of the whole disney thing with princesses want to be dominated in bed hehe. It was a breakthrough for me the first time i saw this.
Kudos man this----> "Halfway through, I'm like, "Screw this." Grab her hair, pull it back, and start going at it hard. Fucking...if you will." Wants balls of steel to even hink about it in a time like this. Just the fact that you said I am taking command tells a lot about you. I take my hat off for you. Respect.

skystream92
07-15-2008, 07:48 PM
Thw amazing world of women ^^. Hehe its amazing how the good girls that we have put into a pedestal because of the whole disney thing with princesses want to be dominated in bed hehe. It was a breakthrough for me the first time i saw this.
Kudos man this----> "Halfway through, I'm like, "Screw this." Grab her hair, pull it back, and start going at it hard. Fucking...if you will." Wants balls of steel to even hink about it in a time like this. Just the fact that you said I am taking command tells a lot about you. I take my hat off for you. Respect.

Yeah, it's pretty funny what you can get away with :P.

LittlbigD
07-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Qft