PDA

View Full Version : FR : Text Game

exorio
07-15-2008, 03:14 AM
I just tried text game on 2 girls I've picked up back home. I experimented using a post on the text game forum. One is HB8 and one is HB7. I think I have entered comfort on both. One I never met in real life (HB8), chat with her on IRC, have phoned her and text her quite sometime and one I picked up in a club, I have hold her, dance with her and call her for usual stuffs.

Started with "How are you?" on both of them. A (HB8) replied "I'm fine, how about you? What are you doing now?". "Are you smiling now?" I replied "What do you mean?" she responded. "Are both end points of your lips pointing upward or downward?" "I'm in the store, what about you?" She replied. "Doh! I ask you are you smiling or not you answered you're in the store. lol. Whew." "You're message me are both end points of your lips pointing upward or downward? how is it?". "Yes, if they pointing upward, then you're smiling, if they pointing downward then you're frowning. Simple." I replied. "I'm confused talking to you." she replied "Oh then drink a medicine hehe. Have you eat?" I replied. Then no reply at all afterwards.

B replied "who's this". I replied "This is ****. You're already erased my number from your phone. Aww." "No no that's not it. I've saved your number on my other phone". B did gave me her other number back then and I forgot to use that one instead. I manage to get her other number. Then I replied "Are you smiling now?". "Why is that" she replied. "If you're smiling then you must be thinking of me." then no answer at all.

Plz give me some pointers?

TheKidd88
07-15-2008, 03:23 AM
Started with "How are you?" on both of them. A (HB8) replied "I'm fine, how about you? What are you doing now?". "Are you smiling now?" I replied "What do you mean?" she responded. "Are both end points of your lips pointing upward or downward?" "I'm in the store, what about you?" She replied. "Doh! I ask you are you smiling or not you answered you're in the store. lol. Whew." "You're message me are both end points of your lips pointing upward or downward? how is it?". "Yes, if they pointing upward, then you're smiling, if they pointing downward then you're frowning. Simple." I replied. "I'm confused talking to you." she replied "Oh then drink a medicine hehe. Have you eat?" I replied. Then no reply at all afterwards.

Sorry, I don't have much experience with text game, but I have to say that this one sounds like an airhead.

DeadEyeDick
07-15-2008, 03:41 AM
This was moved from Field Reports -- please watch where you're posting -- there's a note on the Field Reports Forum that says it's not for chat/IM/text, etc.

Thanks!

DismantleRepair
07-15-2008, 03:45 AM
B replied "who's this".

Not a good look. Always sign your first text.

Stay away from the generic questions like "how are you?" I'm not likely to reply to a text like that with very much enthusiasm. So show some interest in who you're texting.

Ideally you want to be starting with something that reminds her of the last time you two were together. This is sometimes referred to as an 'anchor' or 'seed'. Put a playful twist on it. For example, if I found out a girl worked retail at an electronics store when we first met and got commission on every sale, I'd text her something like this (during work hours):

"Hey you. You better sell a whole lot of those Macbooks today! You're gonna need the commission if you wanna wine and dine me :) Alex"

For more tips, check out Savoy's article on text game:
http://www.therealsavoy.com/2008/04/love-systems-text-message-article.html

exorio
07-15-2008, 03:52 AM
Deadeyedick : Got it. Sorry for the misplaced topic.

DismantleRepair : Always sign your first text. Great tip. Kind of awkward receiving "who's this". lol. I'll keep that in mind next time.

exorio
07-20-2008, 07:40 PM
bump. Inputs please? Is it good? if it is, where should I go from there? Is it bad? What goes wrong?

Stinky
07-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Your message to hard to read or understand

The best advice is go through the text thread to help make more to the point messages

page 19 will help you out

It's very impressive that you kept an hb8 responding

or maybe your rating the babes too high?

exorio
07-21-2008, 06:50 PM
Nope. I do think every people got their own definition of the HBs. My 10 definition is a naturally beautiful, oriental, sexy, simple woman, kindhearted, who don't wear any makeups. I hate makeups.

7 is regular babes, but pleasant to look at. 6 are the lowest score I will give to women, either they're fugly or disfigured. They're still human afterall, and they could be perfect friends. Well most of the time they have beautiful friends, if they are the dominants.

BTW thanks for the pointer Stinky.