PDA

View Full Version : How often do you text a girl?

CapulinFlicker
07-08-2008, 09:45 AM
So I was just wondering how often or frequently do you text a girl? Where's the line where it goes from building attraction/etc. to being needy or annoying? I met a girl last week but she went home for a couple days for the 4th of July weekend and a few days this week (I think she comes back Thursday), we've hung out twice (including the pickup night) so I haven't really gotten to know her too well. I'll text her maybe every other day and we'll have a short convo then cut it off, but I was just curious as to what's the norm for everyone else.

Fader
07-08-2008, 10:03 AM
It depends on how on it is. There is no dogmatic rule. With girls that are on you can have "text wars". Measure how on it is by what and how much they say and how long it takes them to respond

Mr Jack
07-14-2008, 09:55 AM
if she texts back i abide by the 20 min rule between her text and text back, but if it takes an hour or two to text back i wait half the time it took her back before i do (but no less than 20 min)

if i text her by the evening she hasn't text back then i just send one saying something like 'guess ur busy, hope ur okay! x ' n leave it, untill she does, if ever!