PDA

View Full Version : Shocking... Disturbing really.. Can someone shed light?

HumorUS
07-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Ive been out sarging lately like 3-4 nights a week, and ive been blown out of sets 3 times.

Heres the thing, Ive been rejected by only Ugly fat chicks. the 3 times that ive been blown out have been by the ugly chick in the group.

Its really pissing me off, cause i can have pretty much any other girl in the room, the HB 8+ and above are all putty in my hands halfway through attraction.

I figure im doing these ugly chicks a favor by approaching them, and they have the audacity to TRY and make me look like a chump in front of their friends. (the hot ones).

and its not like they try to be nice about it either, they are FUCKING RUDE! they say things like "EWW NOO!" or that nature, so i respond with a light hearted insult, Then the bitch gives me attitude, and my insults get a little harsher, she completely goes all out and tries to degrade me , and i tell the group, "wow, she's a sweet one isnt she?" and she TRIES AGAIN to degrade me in front of her friends.. At this point my Comedian switch is turned on, and out comes an insult that i would normally use on a heckler at one of my shows.. Her jaw drops, her friends are in shock, I excuse myself from the group shaking everyones hand, saying "Well, its been nice, Good luck to you girls, cause you all have to deal with her for the rest of the night, and she doesnt look very happy. i at least can go back to my friends over there and pretend this never happened." (in an attempt to get some of the HB's to go over and apologize for her rudeness.. Its worked once)

what is going on? I know that without acceptance of the UG, you cant get past point to isolation.. any advice?

(My advice to myself is, Only hit on groups with Beautiful women. seems like a win win.)

Axton
07-04-2008, 11:54 PM
Gaming ugly girls is so hard. If you show any type of value, preselection, neg, they immediately know you're too good for them and will think you're doing some sort of bet with your friends or you're a player. They are only protecting themselves because they know it can't be for real. Also, they may think you're going after their friends through them, in which case they get jealous or try to gain approval from the AFOGs by protecting them.

If I game an ugly set to warm up, I go AFC but I make sure to be funny so I don't get blown out.

Good luck, stud ;)

Axton

HumorUS
07-05-2008, 07:47 AM
hey , you know what you make alot of sense bro, thanks..

Deviant
07-05-2008, 08:13 AM
LOL welcome to brooklyn NY. Most of the ugly girls here think they are the shit. like their vagina is like golden or something lol. Its pathetic.

TrueStory
07-05-2008, 08:48 AM
LOL welcome to brooklyn NY. Most of the ugly girls here think they are the shit. like their vagina is like golden or something lol. Its pathetic.

lol dude ........his location "sez": South Texas...like Really south Texas.

Humorus, dude, like Axton says!

Some of the most difficult sets I've had was from Ugly and Fat chicks. Most are bitter, think that men are after one thing, so they shit test the shit out of you.

Then again, WHY open ugly chicks? Seriously!?!?!?

And back to location thing, the LESS attractive girls in your city the harder it is to game. Generally. If there are shit load of 9s and 10s around, then 8s have tougher competition, so they put less bitch shield. Sometimes a girl is not even sure if she's a 9 or a 10 in a club, sometimes she feels like a 7 ..even 6 around other [hotter]girls.

WEEEEELCOME TO MIDWEST: completely opposite. You take an average 6 from, let's say LA or San Diego, and place her in Columbus Ohio, ..........christ!!!! she acts like her shit don't stink. She feels like a 9 or 10 in most bars.

Sometimes that really frustrates me. Every time I go back to Ukraine to visit family, fucking 10s and 9s hang on me....... I come back here, a stupid 6 is giving me shit!!!

lol

AWulf
07-05-2008, 09:00 AM
Just don't approach ugly chicks. The MM isn't even made for approaching ugly chicks, it should only work with the hot ones. If you have to approach ugly chicks, because you need a warm up or training remember to use much less DHV and Negs.
Sad but true: Most ugly chicks are totally happy if they just have someone to talk. If this someone then actively prove value they panic and raise their defenses to avoid to get hurt. It's the feminine equivalent of guys who don't ever dare to talk to chicks because they fear to get turned down. My opinion.

MfG
AWulf

React
07-05-2008, 09:51 AM
you just calibrate, you go nice guy on them, and be really non-threatening. I think with UGs you go right to comfort

HumorUS
07-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Glad to see im not the only one having this problem.. yesterday i tried a new approach on the situation, and it worked.

I just hit on all the beautiful women in the club.. If they had a fat friend, I didnt pay attention to em, and didnt try to talk to them first.. I made my point clear, i am not here to make friends with the fat girl, im here to seduce the UG's ridiculously hot girlfriends..

It worked.. I played for a while, and once i get the hot girls acceptance, the UG has no choice but to follow.

If you make her friends all love you, the chances of her trying to blow you out of the group are slim.

She may try to pull the ol' "Yawn, Im tired" Line, but by then, her friends will say , "stop being such a pussy!" <<GUY CODE))

Zetland
07-05-2008, 11:28 AM
I'm thinking the same as the others. Arrogant people usually have really low self-esteem and therefore develop a seemingly overconfident personality to protect the sensitive person within. Your approaches are just showing the fat and ugly girls their own inadequacies.

I wouldn't take it to heart anyway. I've read a lot of your posts and you really sound like you know what you're doing. And also, if you don't mind me asking a personal question, what kind of lines do you use to disarm hecklers? They sound incredibly useful.

HumorUS
07-05-2008, 04:42 PM
ooohh, man. I got tons, but alot of it is improv..

My ex girlfriend once tried to call me out in front of my friends with the lamest LAST RESORT insult you can get from a woman.. Of course im talking about her referring to your package size. trying to say it was tiny when i would take her to orgasm land everytime!

she said something like, "WHatever TINY, ::making hand gesture of small penis:: Im out of here!"

INFRONT OF MY FRIENDS AT A BAR!! she got mad at me for staring and making eyes at another girl..Damn strippers and their insecurities .

I stand up, get her attention ," Hey, wait youre calling my penis tiny??? Maybe im big but your vagina is HUGE! Everytime i slept with you, i felt like i was throwing a hot dog down a Long Hallway, Even if i hit the walls I wouldnt do that much damamge in the first place! Oh, and the only reason you ever made me cum was when i was fucking you from behind I was thinking of my Ex girlfriend the entire time!"

COMEDIAN OWNED!

This was said in front of the whole place, and everyone booed her out of there. HAHAHA..

We had some vicious makeup sex after that one.

Im not afraid of crushing a person when they are the ones that have a big disregard for human emotions.

Fat UG in a sunday dress gives me attitude ... HAHAHA.. too easy

"wow, how many bedsheets did you sew together to come out in that monstrosity tonight?" Or "i didnt realize those dresses came in size MINIVAN"