PDA

View Full Version : Sticking Points, need some advice. Help

lance514
07-04-2008, 03:14 AM
I don't have a problem approaching, actually I capitilize on it immediately when an oppotunity arises, however there seems to be a few things that stop me from approaching, espeically when obeying the 3 second rules.

How do I handle these

1) No where to lock in. Later on throughout the night, Clubs/bars get really pack and there is no where to sit and lean back on. I would take it outside to the smoking area but I can't stand the smell of cigarettes.

2) When girls are dancing, Not on the dance floor, but around the bar. Now i don't have a problem dancing, but I go there to practice my material and speaking and I don't want to bring the energy level down of the group or girl so how do I go about this?

3) When Girls are constantly moving and walking around. Or if a see a new batch of HB's walking in. It's hard to obey the 3 sec rule here.

In these situations, I tend to wait till they have all settled down, or when I see a place to lock in, but I don't like waiting, and as you guys know anxiety kicks in. What to do?:confused: