PDA

View Full Version : Statement of Disinterest

silverghost
07-03-2008, 10:12 PM
I dont even have to mention how powerful this line is with 9s and 10s: You such a good girl and although you aint my type i like talking with you.
This is field tested and works HUGELY for me. Especially the first part it can be concieved as an IOI or and IOD. IOI like you are a good girl :D and IOD like you are a good girl :( (like a girl tells you you are such a nice guy:p). Next part is a disqualifier, and the second is an IOI again. It sends great mixed signals that gir often follow up with: "I ainr your type???:O", "whats your type". Ofcourse I dont say it and i wait for an answer and i also even if they ask i say thats for me to know and for you to find out.
Anyway this is field tested and very solid. Feel free to test it. I wanted to know when is the best time to actually use it though. In the beginning of the interaction? like 10 minutes in? In the middle of the interaction (Still on attraction phase ofcourse), or where i use it now? just in the end of the attraction phase when i follow up with "tell me three things about you that would make me want to get to know you better" followed by the beauty destroyer.
Again I repeat I only care about 9s and 10s so please if you may the answers should be around that group. And as I said so far it works good but I want to know whats the ideal time to use it. For me it works like a bridge to the qualification because its like i give her a challenge "Impress me".
Thanks in advance.
PS I d appriciate field tested answers :)

Paladin
07-06-2008, 02:14 AM
It really depends on your calibration and her reaction. If she seems really uninterested at first you can use it to break through her shield. I have found that plowing is just as important with 9/10s. The best thing to do is field test congruence with you. Try opening with it and see how she reacts. You can just walk up and say you're not my type and you seem like a good girl, but I give everyone a chance. If that's too soon. Try it later. With this type of thing it's really more about you than about how it's worked for other people. I progress through kino faster than most other guys, but that doesn't mean it would work for them. knowhatimean?

silverghost
07-06-2008, 09:34 AM
I currently try it when i see that i dont reach the hook point. This is gonna be this kind of week. I ll let you know how it went. Paladin thanks for the advice man i ll try what u said and let you know how it went. Although you should also try it it works wonders with 9 and 10s :)

silverghost
07-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Ok after some field testing it this week around 100 times I realised that it is a powerful tool. But when i used it when i couldnt reach the hook point it didnt deliver as much as i wanted it. When I used it inside the attraction phase like in the middle of a story or a routine still it made my target go :O and what is your style etc which screws the whole flow because she can keep asking you about it or tease you about it. BUT when i used it just before the qualification phase it rocked. If you read my original post you ll see that i use it as a transition to the qualification phase.
And a side note. I told a friend to use it and it didnt fare well fpr him because he is more of a fun guy while i appear more like James Bond style. So I assume when u say it you must expect that by then you were more smooth and less "fun". I cant really explain it but if u can please field test it and let me know how it works for you. It works wonders for me though. Oh and do yourself a favor and dont use it on 7 and 8s if thats your target group. You ll understand why...