PDA

View Full Version : Love Systems Intern needed in London! Learn Game for FREE

Jeremy Soul
07-01-2008, 02:41 PM
Hi Guys,

Now that I'm doing this full time, I'm finding that there's actually a lot of stuff to do... and I need some help!

I'd like to find someone who has a few hours free a week to help me out with a bunch of stuff, in return for me helping them with their game.

Example job tasks will be:

- Booking seminar rooms/flights etc.
- Helping me out at seminars
- Filming/recording live sarging
- Posting articles
- Proof reading articles
- Arranging lair talks

You should be:

- Based in or near London
- Dedicated to improving you game and yourself in general.
- Trustworthy, acting with honesty and integrity at all times. I recognise dishonesty (and embellishment) very quickly and find it extremely distasteful
- An implementer. If you're an ideas person great, but if you say you are going to do something, you need to be someone that does it rather than someone that talks a lot without taking action.
- Good with people. You should know how to talk to people and get along with them. You don't need to be a superstar networker, I can teach you relationship building skills if needs be, but you should be social and know how to treat people well.
- Intelligent and articulate. You'll need to proof read my articles and hell, even tell me how to write them better!
- Fun to hang out with! I like to work with people that I like :)
- Someone with interests outside of meeting women.

What you DON'T need to be:

- Amazing with women. All I care about is that you're dedicated to what you're doing

In return you will get:

- To do day game with me, and maybe some night game too
- Come to programs, bootcamps and seminars that I run or am involved with in the UK
- Advice, tips and pep talks whenever you need them (I am only a phone call away)
- Everthing I can teach you about: Day Game, Direct Game, Escalation, Sexuality, Deep Comfort, Managing Expectations, Frame Setting, Storytelling
- Spitroasting optional

Send me an email to soul@lovesystems.com with your full name and phone number if you're interested.

Tell me a bit about yourself, your background, job, hobbies, how and why you got into game, and what you'd like to get out of it. If I think you could be suitable we'll have a phone conversation or meet for a beer and take it from there.

Soul

Jeremy Soul
07-03-2008, 03:00 AM
Bump, I'm going to close applications soon, I've already done a few first round interviews and have some good candidates.

I'll look at any applications over the next few days - please send to soul@lovesystems.com

Soul