PDA

View Full Version : Dinner with a Hardbody tonight - Little advice please?

Jim Morrison
07-01-2008, 10:51 AM
Hey all,

Have been working Mystery method for a while and have been doing great and really happy with my progress. Numerous number closes, and more F closes than I ever thought possible.

But I have a date tonight and the old needy/insecure stuff is surfacing and could use some help. This gal is a blind date setup from my hair stylist. She asked if I was single and she said oh let me set you up. When I went to leave she gave me HB 10's cell phone number. I called and had a cool phone conversation and we agreed to meet for dinner tonight. This is already not my normal game plan in terms of a first date..so already a little off my method.

Anyway, I spoke to my hairstylist who said yeah she is really gorgeous but doesn't date that much because men are really intimidated by her...I have since seen a picture of her and she is 5 10 + super skinny, model type..absolutely drop dead gorgeous. A friend of a friend told me "damn I know her, she is so out of your league it is isn't even funny".

So all this intimidation and out of league stuff has thrown me a bit. Im wondering about doing some subtle negging when we get together (make fun of her being vegetarian) or telling her right off the bat we won't get along due to ___ and start talking about what guys in restaurant are for her or what...

Any preflight pep talk would be greatly appreciated...

EightO
07-01-2008, 12:13 PM
She's only out of your league if you think she is out of your league. By assuming lower value than her, you inherently will display lower value.

If you have the game to have more F closes than you ever thought possible, why would she be out of your league? You are the prize, and you need to act like it. Show that you are different by not concentrating on her physical beauty, but the beauty that she keeps in between her ears.

Qualification will get you everywhere, if you have the mindset that you are the prize.

Jim Morrison
07-01-2008, 04:40 PM
thanks guys..just needed a little pep talk. Going to pump myself up and let it fly. Got some DHV stories, escalate kino and remember that she needs to qualify for ME not other way round...Ill let you know. what is up...

pidouble
07-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Go hard homie! I'm routing for you!!! :D

verbinsky
07-04-2008, 05:38 PM
details? Hopefully he's been banging her for 3 days straight!

sdnightfly
07-09-2008, 11:13 PM
I would've asked the hair stylist why she thought you and her were a good match. All good looking girls are dorks and because they are so good looking that it overshadows their dorkiness. She's not an untouchable goddess, someone's slept with her at some point, and went on to someone else.

I wouldn't neg unless she did something to warrant it.

ooranos
07-10-2008, 01:14 AM
DO NOT make fun of her for being vegetarian. It is a very personal belief for some people and you really do no good by even bringing it up. Just avoid the subject like you would with politics or religion. And I'm speaking from experience.

Other than that have fun!

EightO
07-10-2008, 08:36 AM
I do believe that he nailed her so hard, he died afterwards. Good show, Jim Morrison, good show.