PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Messages on Girls Phone

Yuji
06-30-2008, 10:29 PM
I know acoording to MM you are suppose to leave a message when u're doing something fun and tell her about it. But i feel like alot of times, that could be kind of awkward for many girls. because they're going to see the missed call AND a message. espeically a girl that you kinda know already (ex. from work, school...) instead of just a girl u picked up. what do u guys think?

Savoy
07-01-2008, 12:16 AM
Neither TMM nor LS teaches always to leave a message. Braddock and I are going to start work tomorrow (literally) on an integrated phone and text game product. It's going to be the shit.

EnlightenedSuave
07-01-2008, 12:26 AM
If you leave a message, you need to provide some form of value.

Most guys will call up and say "Hi. It's ____. Call me back. Bye".

Congratulations. You are now one of the group "lame guys she met at the bar". You have just removed any difference in her mind between yourself and "other guys". You are one of the pack and she can safely ignore you.

If you are going to leave a phone message (I recommend against it), do something a little creative.

"Dude, I have to tell you something AMAZING! So today (you won't believe this) I-" *click*. She will wonder what it was you were going to say before you got disconnected. Try something different.

silverghost
07-01-2008, 09:54 AM
"You have a twin? because i saw this girl today that was like you, she was... " click:p

Yuji
07-01-2008, 06:55 PM
"You have a twin? because i saw this girl today that was like you, she was... " click:p

cheesely genius