PDA

View Full Version : Really odd text response day after kiss close

Baalite
06-29-2008, 06:51 PM
I'm going to try and make this short and sweet. I went out friday and happened to run into 2 girls I went to highschool with. We didn't know each other at all in school, but they recognized me and came up and said hi to me. Long story short, I really hit it off with them, joked about school, danced, kino, push pull, venue change, got something to eat after the bar closed. Whats really odd is as we are leaving the bar my target mentioned she wanted to hook up with me but she had a boyfriend or something. Unfortunately I was sorta drunk so I don't remember exactly what she said I probably could have hooked up with her if I was sharper and had played my cards right. I wasn't smashed or anything, but I wasn't as sharp as I should have been. Anyways, after we eat she drops me off at my car and we kiss and exchange numbers. The next day I text her around 5pm and saying I was the principal from our highschool and that I was going to warn her parents she had been ditching class (referring to an inside joke from last night). She doesn't text me back untill 12 that night saying simply "thanks for that" no smiley, or anything, just "thanks for that" it was one of the oddest texts I've ever got, I didn't text her back because I didn't even know how to respond. Any ideas on what I should do in this situation? I'm thinking I gave her a chance, she didn't respond positively, and I should just forget her. Maybe she just feels guilty cause of the boyfriend thing, any ideas on how I should handle that?

YoYo123
06-29-2008, 08:20 PM
Just idea im kind of noob but
Thanks for what? The great kiss I gave you or [something here] (lol not quite sure what you could put here ) ;p

Baalite
06-29-2008, 08:50 PM
Well I decided to respond with "thanks for what? were you dunk texting last night? lol" which in hindsight was really lame but whatever, surprisingly she texted me an hour or so later saying "no I was sober" i guess she didnt get the humor. I'm thinking of saying "I know, I was just giving you a hard time, OMG your not going to believe what happend to me today!"

Johnnycgir
07-03-2008, 11:19 AM
your kinda grasping and an unraveling thread here. If she doesnt respond enthusiastically to the OMG bit, dont respond and see what happens. She'll probably text you asking why you didnt tell her