PDA

View Full Version : txtd me she wants to stay with me, good C&F reply?

baurman
06-23-2008, 11:42 AM
Okay so this girl that I'm trying to get with just told me shes coming to visit, (she lives out of state but we talk pretty much every week) she wants to stay with me. Obviously I will tell her Yes, but I don't want it to seem as easy like if I just said "Yeah" is there any kind of text, C&F or something response that says she can but with a little cockyness or attraction that makes her excited even more? She pretty much just texted me "I'm getting my ticket today....so its okay to stay with you right?"

Whats a good thing to respond to her with?

baurman
06-23-2008, 12:15 PM
is this good? "yea just lmk the dates...u might have to sleep on the floor tho!?!? hahaha jk!!"

GilBelford
06-23-2008, 12:50 PM
"Sure. Just don't get your hopes up, you're sleeping on the couch."

baurman
06-23-2008, 12:53 PM
she gave me a good comeback lol

she wrote

"umm...i get ur room and u get the living room...lol right?"

I'm stumped now jeez

DanJer
06-23-2008, 12:56 PM
More background story needed.

Where'd you meet her?
Have you fucked her already?
Do you want her as gf or SNL?
How did the initial meet go down?

So many different variables.

Telling her she's sleeping on the couch when you've already slept together is a backward move.

Telling her "It's my bed, My rules." (What i've said to girls) can ramp it up.

Where abouts are you with her?

DanJer
06-23-2008, 12:58 PM
she gave me a good comeback lol

she wrote

"umm...i get ur room and u get the living room...lol right?"

I'm stumped now jeez

"No brat. If you want to sleep in my bed, warning I sleep nakked."

baurman
06-23-2008, 01:01 PM
More background story needed.

Where'd you meet her?
Have you fucked her already?
Do you want her as gf or SNL?
How did the initial meet go down?

So many different variables.

Telling her she's sleeping on the couch when you've already slept together is a backward move.

Telling her "It's my bed, My rules." (What i've said to girls) can ramp it up.

Where abouts are you with her?

I met her through a friend. My friend introduced me to her.
I haven't fucked her yet. I don't want her as a GF because we both told each other that I am not looking for a GF and she told me she isn't looking for a BF.
I've fingered her last time she slept over but thats about it, when she started to get wet she stopped me and went straight to the bathroom.

We're just flirting thru the text right now cause she's comin to visit and she asked me if she could stay with me. So I just texted her what u said "My bed my rules.."

She just txtd me back "fine then u wont do that for your guest... lol is there a spare room?"

I think I just fucked myself now.
Can't tell her I sleep nekkked cause we slept together before

Lansing
06-23-2008, 04:28 PM
You didn't "fuck yourself over"... Doesn't matter what is said really, better less than more. Just keep it short if you think you are screwing up your texts. Don't sabotage yourself with negative thoughts

DanJer
06-23-2008, 10:17 PM
Do you think she's serious about sleeping in your bed while your on the couch or in your spare room?

It's all flirting.