PDA

View Full Version : Little bit of a dillema

Mistrman
06-22-2008, 04:08 PM
This hb9 girl has been attracted or at least sending IOIs insanely to me at school. I've been trying to get her and I got her number but she flaked on a get-together I was having at my place (I assume it has to do with her friends not wanting to go).

Now I'm at my friend's place and he invites the 3 girls over and we play rock band and just have some fun. My target's hot friend was sending me IOIs all night. I honestly wouldn't mind getting her in the end but I still want my target more. Heck a threesome would awesome but I'm getting way ahead of myself.

So the hot friend asks me out of the blue "Alex, where do you live? Like where do you actually live?" (I'm in college so not everyone actually has a real home in town). I tell her the town and my Target pipes up and gives her specifics because my target was once behind me when she was going to her home and she saw where I lived. Then the friend talks about how they do nothing at their place all week and she continued about how they do nothing. Basically I'm getting the feeling she's inviting me over to hang with them in the most chode way lol. The problem was I felt uncomfortable getting her number in front of everyone, and I figured that since I have my target's number that I can go through her. My target, and her two hot friends stay together in the same place a lot and go places together all the time.

I felt uncomfortable because I'm not sure what it would mean to my target if I got her friend's number. It was probably obvious to my target that her friend was attracted to me to some extent.

So should I call up my target and say something like (assuming she gives me the worst responses):

ME:"Lets hang out today?" (at their place or out somewhere else?)
HB9: I'm busy.
ME: Is [hot friend] with you?
HB9: No.
ME: What's her number? I'll see what she's doing.
ME: (Yes)..."Can I talk to her?" or "Let me talk to her" or "Is she free to talk?"

Would this be acceptable?

Radiating
06-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Target will hate you and get her friend to fuck you as she assumes you are breaking up with her.

Big Business
06-22-2008, 10:20 PM
I'm not crazy about it, though it might work for you. I think there are better ways that don't subcommunicate neediness.

First, if you find something innocuous that the two of you can do together, then it is all right to get a girl's number in front of her friends. If you are talking about yoga and you want to hear more about the place she does yoga, then you can get her number to find out that information in the future.

Second, a much better way to get a day2 is to simply ask "what's your week look like". She'll let you know the days she's free, and then you can simply plan accordingly.

If you still want the other girl's number, you might just try to text your target, "Hey. text me blank's number. Need to call her."

Mistrman
06-23-2008, 05:26 AM
Thanks for the advice guys. I'll use it. I'll let you know what happened.

RunMan
06-23-2008, 09:41 AM
You should have gotten all the girls numbers. Just go somewhere along the lines of

"Oh you girls sounds like you need an emergency injection of excititement in your lives",

"Whats your numbers?, next time im doing something maybe ill invite you guys"

Whatever. Just dont be afraid to talk in front of other women.

The Therapist
06-23-2008, 12:00 PM
One thing I've done after opening a set, if because of time constraint, or because I had other stuff going on and was about to eject, was get the target's number first, then, as she's finishing typing in her info, start talking directly to her. While doing this, just hand the phone to the other girls in the group. It's a compliance test that I have not seen fail on 2-3 sets. Have not tried it on 4 or 5 sets.

You have a perfect transition too. They do nothing at there house. It's boring.

Well, hey, something's always going on at my place. Ya'll come over anytime.....hand the phone over.....tell them about your Atari or original Nintendo......girls still love playing Mario and Duck Hunt. Trust me, field tested! After a few glasses of wine, twister is always an option.

Battle of the sexes is popular in some social circles. Card games, cool videos or movies or something. Old movies that I have the DVD for have been a big hit recently. SOmetimes, sitting on a patio, deck, or balcony listening to some tunes is all you need to build comfort.

Mistrman
06-23-2008, 02:30 PM
I called her up just now. I've called her up 2 times (chatted then) before and even sent a text and a voicemail other times, this being over a period of many weeks. So you would THINK she would have my number in her phone. What does she do? She gives me the "Who is this?" line....LOL I love it. She seemed rushed or something and apparently had a hard time hearing me. I had to repeat myself. She said she was at work and would call me back. Perhaps it's not all an act, but the "who is this?" line made me laugh after I hung up.

...and now I shall begin sitting in front of my phone in anticipation....:p

Lansing
06-23-2008, 04:21 PM
Dude, DON'T sit in front of your phone, don't even joke about it!

Mistrman
06-23-2008, 05:06 PM
She called me back. It was her break time. Chatted for 5 min (she had to go back to work) with no awkward pauses. Go me. :D

She never has said that SHE would call back, and then actually do it. Before she told me to call her the next day at a specified time for plans we had, of which she flaked on lol.
I told her I was going back to our friend's house tomorrow to hang out. She couldn't come because of work but she told me her schedule for this week without me asking and mentioned Sunday as free...yesssss. She also never did THAT before.
She also asked me about my schedule for school.

Definately getting different behavior from her since the party where her hot alpha girlfriend thinks I'm the shit and invited me over to her place to hang out at basically anytime in front of my target. Talk about social proof.

The Therapist
06-24-2008, 09:40 AM
Congrats dude, but seriosuly. DOn't get to excited!

I can almost feel the girl slipping away. Maintain your frame. Don't get needy. Don't be free for every whim and desire she has.

Answer a call or text several hours later. Be busy every night, even if you're just sitting on the couch watching baseball.

Invite her to something with friends. Make sure some of your friends are girls. Get her friend that liked you to come along.

When out with friends, give her attention, but not like her puppy, be like the grown dog that wonders around and just noses her crotch every now and then. Tease her with the attention you give her.

Keep your shit together though. Don't go AFC on her.....sounds like you're in danger of that. Don't do it! If you do, you're gonna drive her home one night, drop her off, and she's gonna call some other dude to come over and give her a vaginal probe.

Mistrman
06-24-2008, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the advice/reminders The Therapist. Keeping me in check :cool:

Mistrman
06-24-2008, 07:10 PM
Okay I went over to my friend's house again today. I wanted to get the hot friend's number from him. He got in contact with them after I initially tried on my cell and got voicemail. My friend tried to get the hot friend's number from my target the other night but she texted back and said "I don't know it off the top of my head"...load of BS. So we got in contact through the 3rd girl of the trio of friends (whom we had the number of).

(My target is busy at work all week and is only free on Sunday this week)
He talked to the two girls about the Wednesday we talked about at the first get-together. They said they had remembered and were telling everyone else to "F*** off" because they were coming here lol. Then my friend gets the hot friend on the phone. After the call my friend told me the hotty friend asked if I was going to be there....

My friend's looking up drinking games lol. I just don't know if I should !-close her if my preferred outcome is to get my target. hotty friend is an 8 and my target is a 9 imo. I don't know what impact it might have on my target if she found out. Obviously I think she'll be put off but I've been learning a lot of suprisingly new things about women in a very short span of time so I dunno....