PDA

View Full Version : The Morning After The Drunken Night (ASAP!)

ccc
06-21-2008, 10:29 PM
Hi Guys,

*sorry for the clutter, but I don’t think this comes under ‘quick questions’*

Just a bit of background info first…

Last night, I was at a small house party (with around only 15 people). A HB8 from my social circle, who I already know reasonably well, started sitting on my knee and clearly flirting with me – when she left the room everyone noticed it aswell. Apparently, she was asking people ‘how to get into me’ before I arrived.

After escalating kino, I then isolated for a k-close, which went well. I was surprised really as I’ve never ran any game on her and actually tried to chat her up months ago in a total AFC way.

Throughout the night there was lots of cuddling, holding hands etc. but she did seem really drunk… I remember her saying ‘This isn’t because I’m drunk, I do like you’ and ‘Sorry if that was a bad kiss, it’s just cause I’m really drunk’

I received this text in the early hours of the morning:
‘I don’t want you to think that it was just because I was drunk. I do like you but my exams take priority at the moment, but in the summer I’m totally free. Do you wanna take it slow?’

(the summer holidays are around a month away here)

Any ideas of a response to the text guys? :confused:
Would really appreciate a quick response to this one.

Much appreciated :)

CCarter
06-22-2008, 12:14 AM
I would just be real with her...C&F response could back fire. Be a grown man and tell her you'll see her in the summer, but of course still keep in touch, for example, through occasional texts.