PDA

View Full Version : high energy openers

latinavo
06-19-2008, 05:21 PM
i have observed in clubs especially, girls dont usually have the time to answer an opinion opener such as the jealous girlfriend...in my case i feel incongruent using high energy body laguage together with that opener or a similar one. I have seen more result in this environments by using an opener that is cogruent with my body laguage.

Now, these openers can sound even stupid but girls seem to respond more to them in high energy environments. One of these openers is "Who has a longer penis, a donkey or a horse?"...i guess the point is to be silly in this type of environments since there is a lot happening in the venue and you need something with perhaps a little humor in order to capture the groups attention.

However, such openers will not have more follow up after coveying humor and getting laughs from the group so after showing your sense of humor and showing that you are spontanous, stack immediately with the next routine..

please comment on this post and tell me how you deal high energy and loud environments.

cheez avenger
06-19-2008, 06:00 PM
i have observed in clubs especially, girls dont usually have the time to answer an opinion opener such as the jealous girlfriend...in my case i feel incongruent using high energy body laguage together with that opener or a similar one. I have seen more result in this environments by using an opener that is cogruent with my body laguage.

Now, these openers can sound even stupid but girls seem to respond more to them in high energy environments. One of these openers is "Who has a longer penis, a donkey or a horse?"...i guess the point is to be silly in this type of environments since there is a lot happening in the venue and you need something with perhaps a little humor in order to capture the groups attention.

However, such openers will not have more follow up after coveying humor and getting laughs from the group so after showing your sense of humor and showing that you are spontanous, stack immediately with the next routine..

please comment on this post and tell me how you deal high energy and loud environments.

Here.

http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=118

Why would you open with that opener?

What's your reason for asking??? Spouting random shit off is what usually kills the interaction. Ground your openers.

matrixxx
06-19-2008, 06:38 PM
What's your reason for asking??? Spouting random shit off is what usually kills the interaction. Ground your openers.

I dunno. I kind of like the one I use from time to time.

How much does the average panda bear weigh?

Enough to break the ice...lol

100% rate so far. :D