PDA

View Full Version : I'm psychic

boob00
06-19-2008, 03:49 PM
Field tested routine for group. It's meant to be done playfully. Get's kino.
You know what's really cool... I'm like psychic. Yeah. I can like totally tell your fortune.
[Could make her jump through small hoop before continuing. I.e. "but first give me a compliment"]
K. Give me your hands.
[If she objects:] I need the energy in your body to flow into mine; otherwise it won't work, silly.

Here are a few samples reads:

- What I sense is that you haven't always had a lot of luck in your life. But that is going to change. You are going to win the lottery.
- Sunday morning you will feel happy and energetic. But when you walk out of your house, a bird will poop on you and ruin your day.
- I see indications that a stranger will bring you good news, but give you bad advice. Don't listen to his advice. Just follow your instincts and you will be OK.
- [To the target:] I feel an energy suggesting that you are going to meet someone special. Here. Tonight. So try and be open to strangers. Er… don’t get any ideas though… it's not going to be me. I'm toxic. You should stay away from me [wink]

Suggestions for improving it?

matrixxx
06-19-2008, 05:13 PM
If it has been field tested, what were the results? How many times has it been done?

RunMan
06-19-2008, 06:31 PM
i like the last one.

skystream92
06-19-2008, 06:40 PM
The last one is good. You should elaborate on it a bit more. EG:

Your energy suggests you will be meeting someone special tonight. Wait...I'm getting an image....etc.

boob00
06-19-2008, 06:42 PM
I've personally done it 4 times now. My wing has done it a few times too.
It was well received everytime.

1 memorable 2 set... I used the last line on one of em... she laughed and she said that she already has someone special... i said it's cool... u are allowed 2 special ppl... she squeeled and clapped saying yay 2 special ppl. Then I stacked.

lolz me likes the getting image thing... cool