PDA

View Full Version : fasttrack's Truth about Inner Game

fasttrack
06-18-2008, 03:44 PM
Hey guys! First off I would like to apologize to some of you...I was intending to put out an In-Class Gaming Strategy for those of us in a college, or maybe even high school, and I never got down to it. Especially RoarkinVertigo who PM'd me specifically asking for some pointers. I make it a point to respond to all PMs and I apologize for not getting back to you. (The ICG Strategy is actually getting re-worked right now due to some new revelations that I have made recently, I will let you, and everyone else, when it is done)

Second off...the reason I have not posted in about 4 months.
I have been out in the field almost EVERY NIGHT for the past 3 months with some of the best naturals you have ever seen. Well, I THOUGHT they were naturals. They were really just guys who had a Game, but not like any game you have heard of or read online. This was something different...and it worked. It all centers around Inner Game...and that is what I have to share with you today.

INNER GAME!! (DUH Duh duh!!)

This is what most of you DO NOT HAVE! I am not criticizing you or making fun of you, I am just being truthful. Most of us got into this because we had VERY low self-confidence and it brought us down. When you are at the club or bar and you have no confidence in yourself, people DO notice.

Like now, I will see a guy run after a girl when she is clearly done with him. I will see a guy sitting by the bar with his friends all hunched over and not smiling or having a good time...and he WONDERS why his friends are getting the girls and he is not. Sound familiar?? Well it doesn't have to. Because here is the BIG secret...

Inner Game is the KEY to success. If you have INNER GAME...you don't even really need the material that you are learning here on the Forums.

Over the past 4 months my Inner Game has SKY-ROCKETED! I can be sitting at the bar and look down the bar at a gorgeous girl, make eye-contact, put on a good smile, and mouth the words 'HI'. And before I know it I am getting her number and maybe even more. In-fact, numbers aren't even a challenge for me anymore. I can go into a club or bar or WHEREVER and come out with a number. ANYBODY can do that...as long as you have the Inner Game to pull it off.

SOO...What is Inner Game?? A lot of people hear about it and are not really sure what it is. Let me break it down for you.

1. Self-Confidence
-------------------------------
Without being confident in yourself you will NEVER succeed. I don't care if it is with the girls or your job. If you are not confident in yourself you will ALWAYS be at the bottom of the barrel working dead-end jobs and sleeping alone. (There are exceptions! So don't get all pissy if you are a high-paid computer programmer with no confidence) When you walk into a bar or club, if you do not hold yourself and present yourself well...YOU WILL FAIL! You must have good posture, a good smile, and all of those Alpha Male confidence qualities...but you can't just put them on for show or you are just an Actor. You have to FEEL them. When you stand straight up and smile at a pretty girl, do you feel like you are the king of the world or do you feel like you are putting on a show to try to get her. If you feel like you are putting on a show, then you need to re-work your inner game...because chances are, you don't have it.

2. Confidence in How OTHERS Feel About You
------------------------------------------------------
You could be the most SELF-Confident person in the world but if you are still afraid of how OTHERS think about you, you might as well give up. My buddy Goose is an AMAZINGLY confident guy...but the second a cute girl makes eye-contact with him, he shuts down. The reason is that he is afraid of what she thinks about him. He knows that he is a great guy and knows that he can do anything, but he DOESN'T know how to stop worrying about what other's think. Most people, when they go up and talk to a girl, start over thinking everything...
"If I say this will she respond the way I want?"
"What if I use this opener and they have heard it before?"
"What if I have everything working good and another guy shows up or maybe her boyfriend comes over and breaks a bottle over my head?"
"What if, What If, WHAT IF???"
• That is the death question to ask yourself, "What If?"
NEVER EVER ask your self that. You have to trust that what you are doing will work and FEEL that it will work. Don't be afraid about what people think of you. When you walk into a bar or club you should ALWAYS feel that you are The SHIT and that nobody can stop you.

What finally got me to realize all of this was by hanging out with my friend NIC who has the BEST Inner Game and Confidence I have EVER seen. We would walk into a bar and he would have NO fear. I NEVER went home alone while I was out with him. He could look at a girl with the most CONFIDENT look you have ever seen and instantly she was his.

So this is my suggestion to you...hang out with someone who has this inner confidence and inner game. See how they handle themselves out in the field. From everything from their posture to how they stand on the bar. From how they talk to someone to the Kino they do. Watch and LEARN. If you have questions ask them, don't be afraid of anything.

React
06-18-2008, 03:58 PM
Wow! The secret to inner game is being confident??!! Hold on while I get my credit card.

fasttrack
06-18-2008, 04:02 PM
OH! Good one man...haha

Seriously though...so many people don't know that. And it's not about just knowing that you need to be confident, it is FEELING confident. If you don't feel it you are done.

Dagon
06-19-2008, 10:37 AM
You can't feel confident by just wanting it. Well, you may trick your mind but only for a limited amount of time. Sooner or later, reality will regain control. The only way to build confidence is to start being successful in what you are doing and that's why there is no real substitute to field experience. And the truth is you don't have to be confident to start experiencing success (which is a good thing of course, else you would have been doomed).

I don't say that confidence is useless but, as Mystery says, competence is the real deal, not confidence. Confidence is just a part of competence.

Inner game is good, but don't forget that 'There is no magic bulette'. The 'game' is composed of countless small individual blocks, each of which add its own strength to the overall structure, but even if you perfect one of them you will still have a long way to go. Inner game is just one of these blocks, with somewhat greater importance because it actually helps you to deploy the rest of your skillset (confidence gives you courage to keep going no matter what, and that's the only effective way to become really good with women).

fasttrack
06-19-2008, 11:18 AM
I completely agree with you Dagon. That is what I was trying to say...along the lines that you can "trick your mind" into being confident but you really won't be. Over the past few months my game has grown SO much and it wasn't because I learned or made up new routines...it was because I gained the inner game necessary to succeed. In 4 month's I more then doubled my total "score" just from the inner game I have gained.