PDA

View Full Version : Chill's Clown Laugh Routine

React
06-17-2008, 07:44 PM
This is a playful kino routine that gets her to escalate you.

Ideally you will be seated next to her for this to work, if she elbows you accidently, or if she reciprocates some kino you can begin this routine.

*HB pokes/nudges/tickles/whatevers you*
*You react to her touch as though you are being tickled, and laugh the fakest, craziest sounding clown laugh (Krusty the Clown for the Simpsons fans) that you can manage*
HB: Wtf was that?/OMG What's with that laugh?
PUA: Oh... It's just this really creepy laugh that I do when someone tickles me, I can't control it... It's really embarassing...

This invariably leads to her tickling you more to hear your stupid laugh.

guerriktrakkt
06-17-2008, 11:01 PM
This is a playful kino routine that gets her to escalate you.

Ideally you will be seated next to her for this to work, if she elbows you accidently, or if she reciprocates some kino you can begin this routine.

*HB pokes/nudges/tickles/whatevers you*
*You react to her touch as though you are being tickled, and laugh the fakest, craziest sounding clown laugh (Krusty the Clown for the Simpsons fans) that you can manage*
HB: Wtf was that?/OMG What's with that laugh?
PUA: Oh... It's just this really creepy laugh that I do when someone tickles me, I can't control it... It's really embarassing...

This invariably leads to her tickling you more to hear your stupid laugh.

I wouldn't try and associate creepiness with myself. Also, what happens if she just says 'wow that's really weird/annoying/etc'?

React
06-18-2008, 05:15 AM
Delivery and tonality are key, if she thinks you are serious you are doing it wrong.