PDA

View Full Version : In your dreams!

shaw26
06-17-2008, 06:30 AM
I went to lunch with a girl today and she mentioned she was thirsty, i said well if you want a drink go and get one but if your that lazy you can have some of mine!

she said i dont want germs! so i replied well if i got germs i got them from you!

she come back with, in your dreams!

I just laughed, but does anyone have any good comebacks to that just in case it happens again with another girl?

af1992
06-17-2008, 06:32 AM
dunno how good it is, but if a girl ever says anythign along the liens of 'in your dreams', I usually follow up with "You mean nightmare?" =] always gets a laugh

silverghost
06-17-2008, 10:44 AM
1st of all that was rude. If a girl asks for a glass of water you can at least get her one or if you way too uncalibrated just make her give u a kiss or something before u do it.
2nd what kind of girl is talking about germs with a guy that she is out with. Would she worry about germs when u kiss?? Or that might have been a huge IOD.
3rd as for the in your dreams or whatever comeback you are being reactive. Dont be that guy. Either have something good to say or just smile and move on.

shaw26
06-17-2008, 10:39 PM
regarding the germs, she was being playful! Thanks for the info anyway.

Keldas
06-18-2008, 01:10 AM
Dream? Don't you mean nightmare ;-)

Dagon
06-18-2008, 12:24 PM
1st of all that was rude. If a girl asks for a glass of water you can at least get her one or if you way too uncalibrated just make her give u a kiss or something before u do it.

I NEVER, NEVER comply to such requests, at least previous to the relationship phase! So far my responses never failed me.

1)'Oh, you are going to get water? That's nice, bring some to me too.'

2)'In your dreams!' lol

3)'Move yur arms. Oh, they are fine. Now move your legs. They are fine too. I don't see any problem. Go get your water.'

4)'You already know that I will not bring you anything!'

5)Your option asking something in return is a good one, I have used that too!

And some others I fail to remember right now...

Some of them seem rude, but, trust me, they never failed me. Not a single time! Get this:
At the dance school I am going a girl asked me to bring her water. I turned her down and she was like 'You shouldn't treat women like this' in a playful way. Then she asks another guy she knows to bring her water and he complies immediately. She turns to me saying: 'See? That's the right way!' And then she ignored the other guy, came next to me and started to flirt and kino me for the whole night!

However, I often offer to bring water when there are girls present but this is different. It's my choice and I do it because I want, not to please anyone. Usually when a girl asks you something like that it is a test. If you comply you lose some attraction and this is not something you want. This is not always the case and with time you will be able to tell if a girl is testing you or not. Hint: Pay attention to her tonality! If she says it in a whiny way its probably a test.

silverghost
06-18-2008, 01:09 PM
The person that asked this was in lunch with the girl. Meaning it must be day 2 or something. Meaning u are in comfort. Tell her to ask it politely or whatever and get her a glass of water. In the same fashion if u open a door you go through hoops with your theory. Chill a bit guys. As someone has in his signature: If a girl falls off some stairs and breaks her bones its not a shit test go and fucking help her.