PDA

View Full Version : What makes you special? shit test

Chillance
06-14-2008, 02:23 PM
Hi folks,

This is related to:
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67891
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70022

I went out last weekend with some buddies of mine (that really don't have "the game", but one knows a a lot of people, and he is quite good with his mouth, which is good for both him and me. Although, since he doesn't really know the game, the frame tends to just involve him... We live in a rather small town here in Sweden...). Mystery have said something about not going on the dance floor, but we did (I guess, if you don't act like a monkey, and convey you being there with your friends having fun, I don't see the harm). It's funny, being an alpha male, I don't do like most of the guys do there - stand in front of some 2-3 set girls, trying to attract them by.. I don't know.. by just show yourself like if you had it all.. dancing monkey indeed.

Apparently this seem to work nice for me - being on the dance floor having fun, as a lot of girls get physical on the dance floor. Now, this is the interesting part. Suddenly, me and a girl was dancing tight right. Really close, like our legs were glued together - and the songs playing were fast ones. We were having eye contact long periods and then once and a while she put here head back for a short while. After a while, I thought to my self - "Hey, let's try something". I asked:

"So, what do you have that makes you special?" - Trying to be not like a typical guy and at the same time negging her, but being interested...? Remember, we hadn't said anything to each other the whole time until now. Just dancing sensually.

She replied:
"I am me." (or, "I am myself")
"What makes you special?" (that is, she asked the same question back)

Now, this leads me to my question. This is obviously some shit test, as she seem to ask it as a serious question. I recognized that, but it took me by surprise and I couldn't really think of anything good to say there. What would you do in this situation? It kinda went down hill from there.. or well, this is what happened. I answered the same "I am me/myself.", whereas she said something about me not being a man answering with the same answer she did. Yea, didn't feel right doing that. And I didn't, thank God, try to defend the "me not being a man part". I said nothing. And then, last song came up, playing the usual slow song whereas she asked me if we should dance to it. Feeling I lost it here, and it would just be "awkward", I said plain "Nope", and she had a surprised looking face. And we went separate ways. That last part made me feel little better, because of some strange reason it felt like I kept my frame, even though I recognize things could probably have been done better. She was like a 5-6 really anyway and in a way it was good being last song and all. I didn't want to go the whole way with her anyway.

Ideas? Thoughts?

It would be really interesting to know what a good answer to the question "What makes you special?" would be. Something cocky funny... Or avoid it?

Thanks!

simplyamazing
06-20-2008, 12:14 PM
if she says, "i am me" then say "wow youre cocky, what makes you so sure i wont get bored?" this will usually work better if you've been talkin for more than just a few seconds tho.

binary
06-20-2008, 12:29 PM
everytime i get asked that, i reply with

"i am fucking superman"

Mistrman
06-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Ok I said "What makes you special" to this girl in a 3 set at school. I was conversing with them for about 30min or more. I had very good frame control and they were receptive so it was all good. Then 2 of the friends left and I say to the hotty..."So what makes you special? She looks down at her pizza and says "...I don't know...what do you mean?".

wtf.

Chillance
06-21-2008, 05:25 AM
Thanks! Yea, probably not the best thing to say in that situation, but it was an interesting experience.

monkeyboy1
06-22-2008, 05:46 AM
reply 'I bring light where there is darkness' with a big grin on your face

Chillance
06-23-2008, 02:02 AM
reply 'I bring light where there is darkness' with a big grin on your face

Good one!

Masterk
07-05-2008, 01:11 PM
you had many options my friend...

One being...

Chuckled very loudly..