PDA

View Full Version : No game Game

Psych_
06-14-2008, 10:25 AM
Can you run a set from a place of 100% authenticity?

No canned openers or routines...no roleplays or cocky funny lines....no cold reads or false disqualifiers...can you disregard all the pick up "technology" out there and break all the rules and still have the girl interested?

Relying only on tonality, body language, eye contact, humor, genuiness (to the point where you say what is TRULY on your mind, even if it's nothing), and giving value.

Now here's the tricky part...can you do all that while not feeling anything negative? No nervousness, anxiety, outcome dependance (any kind of outcome not just sex), analysis of the situation, a feeling to perform PU, doubt, thinking this is stupid or not going to work, or sadness.

Just two simple things. Running a set with no persona or social mask and being 100% authentic and yourself plus letting go of any negativity you might have.

Try it and see what happens.

Fresno Smooth
06-14-2008, 11:22 AM
i did last night

but no cocky funny lines? i dont think that should be in the catergory you put it in
if its cocky and funny and you made it up then thats natural

mindquicken
06-14-2008, 11:37 AM
yeah it's called natural game and i use it all the time. whatever lines i use are made up on the spot, but they are "inspired" by well-known pick-up lines. the standard PUA stuff really helps you get started on the right track, and afterwards you create your own routines spontaneously.

Phateless
06-15-2008, 09:39 AM
Yeah it's amazing what happens when your attitude changes. All of a sudden, they start coming to you.

Psych_
06-15-2008, 11:07 AM
Did you use a cocky funny line because you were trying to game her or was it something that was just a natural part of you and was genuine in that moment. Did you do it for you or for the betterment of the set? Only you really know.

Here's something that happened to me last night...

First I'd like to say that it's getting ridiculous out there. A guy can't even just chill with his friends without getting approached and picked up by a miss canada universe contestant. I swear I wasn't even out to game, had on a loose T-shirt and plain jeans, and was just talking to a friend when she approached me. Ok well the initial interaction went like this...

HB: (sits down next to me looking around)

Psych: (looks at her curiously while talking to friend)

HB: I'm looking for my friends

Psych: How many are there? (Seeing if I could help without any need to game)

HB: 100 (smiles)

Psych: (looks at empty space) Oh I can see them to!

I even told my bouncer friend that I am NOT meeting women tonight lol. How did it happen? That weird mystical "I am a 10" shit that AFCAdam showed me when he was down. I can't explain it but somehow he found out how to make the universe bring him women doing nothing, and I guess I do to? lol. I ran NO GAME on this girl, just pure authentic, exactly the way I described on my post. We have plans to get sushi but I might bring her out to ale house with my friends.

Chopps
06-15-2008, 11:23 AM
I took the same approach on my last sarge. No canned routines, just being me. It was amazing how good I was at keeping a 2-set engaged the whole night. C&F, DHVing, Good BL, Qualification, DQing, Kino, etc, were all taking place like it was second nature. The game, IMO, works best when you can let your true personality shine through while doing what works for you.

"An individual is much more important than any system"
Bruce Lee

Tone62
06-18-2008, 10:01 PM
I think I'm going to go make a "Got confidence?" shirt and it's gonna be hot pink! And if my bebes are lucky they'll get to sleep in it. heh.. it's 3/4 how you say whatever the hell you're saying and 1/4 what you actually say.

LoveScholar
06-20-2008, 04:00 PM
So basically you're asking who's a natural?
My understanding of the game is that this "technology" is designed for guys who aren't naturals and need some kind of a system to follow until they build the confidence/fluidity/conversational skills/humor/inner peace that makes a natural what he is. If you don't need any "technology" then you aren't a pua; you're a natural. At least that's how I understand it. Also, don't most naturals employ the majority of the "technology" naturally, without knowing it is "technology"?

Hellcrypt
06-22-2008, 07:29 AM
I don't get it, what's the matter with being interesting? You make it sound like it's a bad thing that we learned a few interesting topics to talk about when nothing comes to our mind when we are talking to a girl.

sdnightfly
06-23-2008, 12:42 AM
The question I have is if you have already been running game and have gotten comfortable enough around women that you are able to go off and running. You came off as the most approachable person in the room.

Charles Ou
07-06-2008, 07:57 AM
Yeah, it is possible.

A natural IS THE GAME. HE doesnt think conscioulsy, he does automatic.
That is my game. I go in with NOTHING in my head and say Hi.
I create everything in the spot. All I need are the mindsets.

Be the party, expand the party, get physical, have fun, shoot the shit, do not give a fuck, self ammuse, suck her into your reality. Keep escalating and having fun, showing who you are. Show your values and passions. Show integrity. Thats my game and its been giving me many results.

Natural is the way, by being a PUA you can only get to a certain stage. A natural is the evolution of a PUA, cause he does everything unconsciously in a more flexible way.
A pua in many ways is a social robot, always calibrating, while a natural is always happy and sucks ppl into his state, he says foolish shit, but because it comes from him it is COOL. Everything he does is cool. He IS ATTRACTIVE.
He doesnt need to FAKE that he is attractive by putting up this behavior with cool routines and challenging attitudes with takeaways and that shit.
He is ALREDY that. Naturally, he doesnt have to think, he doesnt read reactions.
He is just HIM. He has all the beliefs and mindsets to extract everynight.

While you have your advanced rules, I break all of them and still get the girl.
Rules are not made in stone, they can be broken.

I open in the dance floor, I say stupid shit. I opened with do you like pokemon then said the girl to fuck off. She stayed. Really, you can do anything if your frame is strong enough.
Cajun is a natural in many ways, he doesnt use routines anymore. He has a conscious understanding, but he makes them in the spot, making him a natural.

LoveScholar
07-06-2008, 09:32 AM
Charles, if you don't mind me asking, how many f-closes have you gotten with all natural game?

Charles Ou
07-06-2008, 12:04 PM
3 weeks- 7 make outs, 1 f close.
I used to do MM.

LoveScholar
07-06-2008, 07:43 PM
okay! not bad :)

Charles Ou
07-06-2008, 08:04 PM
I can make out any night I want, this is an after thought. I have a FR 600 day challenge on the FR section. I dont post everyday but I do my best. I post my reflections of the day.

You guys confuse me.

Phylosofy of TMM = FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT.

after you MAKE it, you became an attractive guy, an alpha male, you dont have to fake anymore. No more routines. ANYTHING you do is ATTRACTIVE , because you are an attractive guy.
YOU ARE THE GAME. YOU do everything automatic, You talk about POKEMONS, is attractive. Talk about any stupid shit. IT IS ATTRACTIVE. CAUSE YOU ARE.

You are INTRESTING. You dont need canned shit and routines to be intresting. You have a free flow and the skill to keep the convo going because you have been in many social situations and many sets, and rely that your words are GOLD>
She will be drawn into that.

Sometimes I feel sorry for you guys that do excessive gaming. Just see where her comfort physical level is and keep vibing.
When she lock fingers, and you HUG, and she lets her hands there. She is ready for the kiss.
When you high five and she rests her hand there, try to lock fingers next time.

It is not ABOUT techniques. It is mindset.

If you have the BELIEF + mindset, the techniques will come naturally.
Instead of memorizing 30x techniques, why not have 2-3 beliefs and some mindsets and you do these things naturally. You have to practice alot , but after you get the hang of it, it is pretty ridiculous. No effort.

LoveScholar
07-06-2008, 08:38 PM
You guys confuse me.

Phylosofy of TMM = FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT.

after you MAKE it, you became an attractive guy, an alpha male, you dont have to fake anymore. No more routines. ANYTHING you do is ATTRACTIVE , because you are an attractive guy.

If you have the BELIEF + mindset, the techniques will come naturally.
Instead of memorizing 30x techniques, why not have 2-3 beliefs and some mindsets and you do these things naturally. You have to practice alot , but after you get the hang of it, it is pretty ridiculous. No effort.

I think that's the point though...most guys don't just "have" that belief/mindset out of the blue. Like you said, it takes lots of practice in order to acheive that level of inner game. And systems like TMM are there to help those guys get there (I think that's what "fake it till you make it" is all about, cause eventually you should be 100% real with your game). Also, I disagree with your statement: "being a PUA can only take you so far". Guys like Mystery are living proof of "how far" it can take you :D
BTW I've read your "600 day challenge" post, and man, you are dedicated! All I can say is keep it up bro!

mindquicken
07-06-2008, 11:01 PM
I am so bad memorizing lines, I don't use them at all!

To me natural game is just being yourself. You not supposed to even act differently to the girl from your normal self, you act to her the same way to act to your friends, just being yourself. You have no motives and you're not looking for some kind of result.

I don't like game, it takes too much energy for introverts like me. I don't neg, I don't use C&F, I don't even try to be funny, hell I don't even initiate kino, but I get the results whenever I want it.

What I do, after getting attraction, is to create deep rapport. The person and I may have just met, but no one is truly a stranger to each other because we all share common experiences and emotions. So there is a ton to talk about, simply about each other. We may start off talking about movies or school stuff, but eventually I share my personal stories and we talk about each other as people, since at a basic, level, we are all human beings. Being in deep rapport is just an miraculous experience, you know exactly what shes feeling and she knows exactly what you're feeling. At 100% rapport, the connection is so great you can ask her any question and she won't be embarassed to answer it, and she won't feel inhibited to say (or do!) anything to you.

Sex is just one form of rapport, deep rapport, but for me usually only 70% rapport. To experience 100% rapport, it needs to be really special. I'm still getting there.

ZZ_top
09-05-2008, 11:42 AM
I strongly believe that Charles is playing a game. But this game is not as we are used to. But it's still The Game. I think that about 50 percent self - confident men play game with no game elements, 40 percent of men don't play. So why should i belong to that 50? I am better. I can mix game elements with my sense of humor. So it makes me rare. I think that game is good.

xjdkle
12-11-2008, 04:18 PM
I personally think that the game Charles is playing is definitely the best game. Not having a game plan, routine, or canned openers, etc. is the best way to go. Improvision is the best way to approach any set. Every set is different, and approaching them all the same way will not only hold you back, but I believe it will only get you so far as well. Unless you are some godly PUA with unlimited routines, openers, etc. for every situation and set you meet.

The one main problem I feel guys out there have with this is the fact that many guys, do not have enough confidence/comfort to be able to pull this off and be themselves. I for one, hold back sometimes from being myself because Im afraid the HB(s) isnt going to like how I am or think I just look like an idiot.

Anyways, practice makes perfect and eventually Ill be able to use this type of game with anyone, anywhere I want.

Dorian_Gray
12-14-2008, 12:47 PM
i do that all the time, i approach no game game, the trick is not to give a fuck, just be your true self and do what the fuck you want to do. they seem to like that and chase after ya. ( womens are weird)

Phateless
12-15-2008, 08:16 AM
So basically you're asking who's a natural?
My understanding of the game is that this "technology" is designed for guys who aren't naturals and need some kind of a system to follow until they build the confidence/fluidity/conversational skills/humor/inner peace that makes a natural what he is. If you don't need any "technology" then you aren't a pua; you're a natural. At least that's how I understand it. Also, don't most naturals employ the majority of the "technology" naturally, without knowing it is "technology"?

I think you hit the nail on the head. For me, this technology was a crutch to help me learn social intelligence. Now that I have that, I really don't much need the technology anymore.