PDA

View Full Version : Camera Opening & Negging

shaneo
06-12-2008, 01:21 PM
This past saturday i was back at my old university due to a old reunion. Now i graduated three years ago so there is no longer any one at the uni that my mates and i know. I was driving so i wasnt drinking and up until this point i havent been out sarging at all sober, so this would be a good challenge......

Half way through the night my friends and i noticed three girls that seemed to be following us around, they would sit near us wherever we would sit and it just so happened that they came and sat in the booth next to us......and to make matters even better they had a camera......

Now what my friends and i do when we see a group of girls with a camera, we usually offer to take 'a picture' and they will always responsed with yes. So we take 'a pciture' of ourselves and this gets a major laugh from them. We usually repeat this three or four times and it works everytime. (Its best to do it on a digital camera rather a disposable, for obvious reasons), so thats what we done on these three girls. Then we ended up getting in on the photos and sitting down with them. I managed to position myself so i was sitting with the HB9 of the group while her two friends were chatting away........

I asked her where she was from and she replied somerset, now for those of you that dont know the english counties somerset is very green and rural. So i took this opportunity to neg where she lived by calling her a farmer and that she drives a tractor. This got a massive repsonse from her. i would recommend using this, when you find out where a girl lives find ways of teasing her about the place, its golden.

During the next few hours i had sooo many IOI'S i lost count, things from stroking my arm, touching my leg to drinking my drink. My two friends both said to me that i was in, BIG TIME. However at this point, i noticed that we had been neglecting her friends, so i came up with the idea of blind date as the two booths had a divider. So i asked the questions and the ladies responded with their questions, some of which i would neg........

Now this is where i got confused on the night. The HB9 said she lived up by the theatre where there is also a kebab shop so i suggested we get something to eat and she was totally game for it. We got to the kebab but i didn t order anything, when she asked why, i responded with 'because your gonna make me toast at your place', she just laughed.....once outside we were all chatting and suddenly she turned around to me and said, im off night. And she just went like that with her mates.

I tried to re-establisg some kino with her but she went home with her mates, i couldnt believe it.....

Could someone offer any insight into why?

Iam truely at a loss as i thought i played some pretty tight game

starcraft
06-12-2008, 01:36 PM
ok take my advice with care since im not the most experienced with girls, but i have excellent social logic.

when someone offers you a drink, you accept it.
when someone offers you food, you accept it.
if you go out to a retaurant, order something. first of all you're a man, and you like eating. and secondly you seem cheap if you dont order anything.

maybe you gave her too much attention, instead of ignoring her and focusing on her friends.

maybe you were trying too hard.

maybe you werent congruent enough in your game.

maybe she just has a boyfriend.

RunMan
06-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Uhhm......dude!

Toooo many negs. No isolation. No escalation. Did you expect her to just open up her pants to you at first sight? You put no effort. And based on your story she seems like a cock tease. It requires a lot of disqualification.

cleverusername
06-13-2008, 12:54 PM
I asked her where she was from and she replied somerset, now for those of you that dont know the english counties somerset is very green and rural. So i took this opportunity to neg where she lived by calling her a farmer and that she drives a tractor. This got a massive repsonse from her. i would recommend using this, when you find out where a girl lives find ways of teasing her about the place, its golden.

I've been blown out HARD twice on this..I'd strongly reccomend not using this at all. Do not neg something like that.