PDA

View Full Version : My god I never thought I would ask this, but I want an LTR

Durk
06-11-2008, 05:17 PM
OK so before I got into this I was a complete zero with one 4 year relationship. Now I have some good skills. Let me refrase that I have developed decent foolsmate game, but nothing else lol.

Anyhow I met this cute black hb8 who I had such a connection with on the weekend. I can literally think of anything off the top of my head and she would have the same thought. Its almost scarry how much we have in common. I took her home, but I only got her to second and a half base I would call it, I actually have some respect for her for it, but heres the thing I feel jinxed since I have either closed girls right away or never at all, so its time I get some phone and day two skills. I know this girl digs me because she left a message on our mutual friends FB after saying she had a good time with a smile on it.

I talked to her today, but it seemed so awkward and I probably was sorta chodey through the whole convo being more like an interviewer than fun. Deffinately going to call back with a phone game plan, but how often is not too much if I want her as an LTR? Should I call again tomorow? Is it ok to talk to her about 4 or 5 times a week? and what are some good ways to start developing a deep connection with her? Should I run some comfort routines to her over the phone like strawberry fields if I am going to be gone for a week or so?

I will game a few girls tommorow just to work some of the chodeyness out of myself that I feel creeping in. Your thoughts will be appreciated.

SpeedDemon
06-11-2008, 05:52 PM
Man, I'm sorta in the same boat right now. I would advice you to watch disk 5 of RSD's blueprint decoded if you can get your hands on it. It basically says to watch out for this, you need to not act like you want an LTR the best you can. The most important thing you can do is to get the mindset that your esteem and positive outlook on life is not going to be affected if an LTR doesn't happen even if it seems like it was going to. Maybe 2 months in you'll find out she's dating 2 other guys and you cannot be devestated by this. I think you should at least flirt and #close girls, I know it may not feel right if you are falling for this girl but you NEED to do it if you are feeling chodey. The types of questions you are asking are way below your experience level and I think you're a little love sick like me..... get with it (I'm gonna have to snap out of it too).

Cubix
06-12-2008, 01:56 AM
How can you possibly know that you want to have a LTR with a girl that you have spent 1 night with???

Durk
06-12-2008, 06:16 AM
How can you possibly know that you want to have a LTR with a girl that you have spent 1 night with???

Ok well atleast a day 2. I have never really had day 2's before, or had to use any real phone game.

But your right this thread is filled with chodeyness.

Vapor
06-12-2008, 06:35 AM
I have never really had day 2's before, or had to use any real phone game.
:confused:

Nothing wrong with wanting an LTR, but you are setting yourself up for difficulty when the right girl comes along if you have zero practice with any sort of game past the night you meet her.

Durk
06-12-2008, 07:03 AM
:confused:

Nothing wrong with wanting an LTR, but you are setting yourself up for difficulty when the right girl comes along if you have zero practice with any sort of game past the night you meet her.

You are completely right because higher quality females both emotionaly and mentally are starting to come around me. I was having fun for a while because I developed a skill than ran with it, but now I am looking to develope my other skills.

Fedor
06-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Weird, I want out of one, wanna trade?

Tenmagnet
06-12-2008, 08:29 PM
There should be an OAP article coming out soon on this subject actually, keep your eyes open because I really go into this in depth.

But basically, don't TRY for a relationship. Women often get weirded out by this. Just make her know you like her, and try and hang out more than once a week. A nice phone call once in a while is good, but more than a few times a week is probably excessive.

In the end, you need to be awesome, and show you like her... if you do that properly, she'll just start becoming your girlfriend.

Good luck!

seldomseen
06-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Weird, I want out of one, wanna trade?

I don't know why this cracked me up! I guess because I can relate. Trust me I've been in a few of them that after a year I'm trying to think of ways to let her go easily. But then she'll beat me to it and then I try to find ways to get her back only to want to get rid of her again. LMAO!

Nothing wrong with a LTR though. Like 9.9999Magnet said you just have to not press that issue. My comfort game was strong (attraction game was kind of weak for me) so it was easy for me to transition into a LTR.

Fedor
06-12-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm trying to think of ways to let her go easily.

Well, once you find a way let me know, my gf is so attached to me she can't leave me, she has tried it but i know she can't, when she says we are broken up I just laugh it off cause I know she's bluffing and she can't do it.

Fey
06-13-2008, 04:39 AM
If you're having sex with her and meets with her 2-3 times a week, women usually falls into a relationship mode by themselves.

No need for fancy tricks.. :)