PDA

View Full Version : Im quite nervous about the call.

KidRaider
06-09-2008, 08:11 AM
Guys, im going to follow up on a number I got.

We talk now and again on a social site, she starts the conversations aswell.

So as I said, I've got the number now all I need to do is just phone her.

Shall I just phone her at any given time ETC? Text first?

I've got a great phone confidence, ever since a little kid I've spoke to people on the phone, but in this case whats the best thing to say and the best way to come accross?

Should I talk for a long time, make it short and sweet or what?

Im trying to get myself a date from it so please help!

My line concluding the date will be: "When are you going to take me on a date then?" This is something I read on these forums.

~ KidRaider

Braddock
06-09-2008, 08:48 AM
Do this...

1. Write down 5 seperate topics to talk about. That way you can default back to those if you get nerveous.

2. Call a few girls that you are not interested in and chat them up with the 5 topics above. Think of them as a warm up.

3. When you call the first time just keep it short and sweet. Ask her a few questions tell her a story or two and then on a high note tell her you have to run.

4. If the conversation is going really well and your nerveousness goes away then say,

KidRaider: "We should get together this week. Let's go to (whatever place) an grab drink."

Girl: "Yeah that sounds goo."

KidRaider: "Cool, how about (Mon, tues, whatever day is good for you)?"

Girl: "Yeah, sure bla bla.."

KidRaider: "Cool, I just talked to my mom and she said that if your mom can take us there, than my mom will pick us up after. No holding hands in the back of the van though, my mom is pretty strict."

Girl: "haha. bla bla bla."

KidRaider: "Ok, I gotta run. I'll call you later this week."

Girl: "Ok, KidRaider I want to have your babies, can't wait until Thursday."

Good Luck,

Keep us posted

-Braddock

KidRaider
06-09-2008, 08:57 AM
haha that is great. Love the C/F parts. Ill do it.

Thanks alot Braddock

just_juice
06-09-2008, 01:28 PM
Pretty good advice from Braddock there, mind if I try it out myself sometime? :)

Back on topic, as mentioned I'd write down a few stuff to talk about and warm up by calling someone else, even a buddy or w/e before you call her if you think you're going to come across as nervous. Calling is one part of the game that I often hate going through. You can be "in state" when you gamed her in person the night before but when it comes to calling it's as if you're going through AA all over again - so stupid! And you can't convey body language and tonality so well over a phone. I prefer texting but sometimes you have to call to spice things up.

Good luck.

KidRaider
06-09-2008, 01:45 PM
Thanks fellas. Just Juice, will you gave me some examples of the things you write down to talk about please? That way I can form mine on the same levels.

Ill probably be out with some friends tomorrow so when im on my own and feeling good ill just phone her in the hype. Im really good when it comes to phone so I think things will be alright.

But what im worrying about is bringing up the question of meeting.