PDA

View Full Version : Where'd I go wrong? (Text game with a Suicide Girl Model)

Scars
06-05-2008, 11:45 AM
SG: do u always give ur number out to random girls on the internet
Scars: only the cute ones. hi SG
SG: Haha. I could be some man. with fakee pictures lol! hi scars!
Scars: I could also be 40. So I guess were both risk takers here eh?
SG: thatss a cute pick up line
Scars: Is it working?
SG: idk. haha i dont usually take to boys who live outta state
Scars: Vegas is like a 2 and a half hour drive, im there all the time.
SG: Haha. Hmm well im a lesbian
Scars: That's awesome you know a better one is "I already have a boyfriend". Haha.
SG: Naww. im just kidding
Scars: I know you were, i think my excuse sounds more legit haha
SG: well maybe if i was making up excuses
Scars: I hope not. So how am i doing? ENough to swoon u into hanging our for a weekend or two?
SG: hmmm.. iddk. im very pickky
Scars: Dont be a brat! just because youre cute doesnt mean you always have to be so high maintenance.
SG: Excuse me. Ive had my heart broken. && im cautious. doesnt mean im a brat or high maintance. u just went down points
Scars: Oh i didnt know we were on a point system here. How could I earn them back?
SG: idk that last remark was harsh
Scars: Awh well if I could id give you a big huge hug to make up for it. You'll always be my favorite high maintenance girl<3
SG: okay. well i have work tomorrow && a photoshoot. so imma go to sleep.
Scars: Okay.
SG: goodnight.
Scars: gnite.

The "okay. im going to bed" type sh!t through me off.. I was expecting her to retort something back and I was gonna reply with "this is coming from a girl with a point system.. you're so cute" or something like that. but never got the chance. i was trying to build up interest a little bit more, but I feel like I kinda got shot down. but im not so sure. advice, help, tips?

iShred
06-06-2008, 07:16 AM
First off i just wana say this is all opinion, in no way do i consider myself a pro, so im just gona throw it out there and see what u think.

I think you went wrong with calling her high matienence. You pressed plans and put her on the spot kinda early. A better response to "SG: hmmm.. iddk. im very pickky" might be "really YOU? picky...i would have never guessed" or "dont be a brat! if you say you're picky you imply you have a choice :P"

and ive had this one before...i try to turn it around...

"Scars: Oh i didnt know we were on a point system here. How could I earn them back?"

SHE's the one supposed to be on the point system, and by asking how you can earn them back you are just reassuring her dominance/hottness in life and in the conversation. Back to the basics alpha male...you could care less how many points you have.

"Scars: Awh well if I could id give you a big huge hug to make up for it. You'll always be my favorite high maintenance girl<3"

IMHO a simple reframe to let her know her place or just moving on would have been a better play. let her know who's boss. something like "at least i have points to lose...you should step up and start earning them :)" or else just move on to your next gambit/routine. leaving her feeling like you didnt even read that last txt.

thats my take on it, What do you think?
ishred.

"a man never steps in the same river twice, for it is not the same river, and he is not the same man" - Heraclitus

ReFtheKing
06-06-2008, 02:24 PM
iShred hit it on the head on this one...

Scars
06-06-2008, 08:13 PM
So do you guys think it's safe to say I blew my chances completely?

I texted her yesterday with "So how did your photo shoot go?" just to get us talking again, but she didn't reply.

I'm thinking about just forgetting about her, cause if I text her again I'll probably just seem clingy. But I really don't wanna let this one go just yet. :/

iShred
06-07-2008, 03:03 PM
Personally I'd move on theres way to many girls to think too hard about this one.
but just to say, dont txt her about her photoshoot to initiate conversation. any afc/guy can do that. Use something random and non related to get her attention. ex. "HA made you open your phone, now i got you in check and under control :P"

matix7
06-12-2008, 06:25 AM
So do you guys think it's safe to say I blew my chances completely?

I texted her yesterday with "So how did your photo shoot go?" just to get us talking again, but she didn't reply.

I'm thinking about just forgetting about her, cause if I text her again I'll probably just seem clingy. But I really don't wanna let this one go just yet. :/

IMO avoid questions where the answer is going to be "good".. unless you have a solid follow up that you're planning on using. Props talking to a suicide girl, some of those chicks are smokin, but really thats the type of chick who is getting hit on Non STOP! You gotta separate yourself.. you gotta flip it on her and make it seem like she needs to get YOU, not the other way around. Otherwise its no fun , for her or for you. Of course she didnt respond to that follow up email the next day... it had no substance. I wouldve at least tried to bring some humor from a previous convo in to it, maybe even a text thats NOT made to elicit a response. The fact that she never responded might now put you in an interesting state.. honestly at this point, id read up on some text game and go at it in an all or nothing mindset. You were cocky, but no offense not cocky + funny. The bottom line is with girls you just want to make her smile.. what would make this bad ass suicide girl smile???

React
06-13-2008, 09:54 AM
This is what happens when you let a woman lead the conversation. Pay close attention to the dynamics of a conversation when you are talking to someone, and make sure that they are not leading you, and if you catch yourself being lead into another persons frame, you take control of the frame imediately.

They are coming into your world, you are not going into their world.

Lansing
06-14-2008, 08:20 AM
I agree that the line was harsh!

Doing C&F/negging with text can be dangerous

Dont be a brat! just because youre cute doesnt mean you always have to be so high maintenance.

Why is "picky" high maintenance.....

Oh, and since you want honest feedback you failed by asking her "how am I doing" and earlier on your said "is it working"..... Don't ASK if you are doing a good job of picking her up.. assume you are....

React
06-15-2008, 02:28 PM
Frame Control 101:

Juggler, in his book, mentions some small things to make you more alpha, one is replacing the word "need" with the word "want"

In the same spirit here is the confident alpha male's frame control habit. Replace approval seeking language with approval affriming language. "Is it working?" becomes "It's working"

slim_chance
06-16-2008, 10:36 PM
Here I'll make it easy for you to understand by changing the words around. Maybe you'll be able to see clearer through the muddy waters.

What you wrote:
Scars: Dont be a brat! just because youre cute doesnt mean you always have to be so high maintenance.
SG: Excuse me. Ive had my heart broken. && im cautious. doesnt mean im a brat or high maintance. u just went down points
Scars: Oh i didnt know we were on a point system here. How could I earn them back?

Changed for you to see your fuck up:
Scar: (Teasing and Negging) Dont be such a momma's girl. Just be cause she's your mom it doesn't mean you got to be like her.
SG: (Her giving you a chance to build some rapport) Well excuse me my mom just died and I'm hurting. it doesn't mean i'm some kind of momma's girl. You just lost some points
Scar: (You respond with a tease/neg.) Oh i didnt know we were on a point system here. How could I earn them back?
(And when you ased how can you earn your points back your showing incongruency. By that i mean you act like an ass and act as if you don't care about her situation but then you ask how can i win you over again. So now you don't care about her situation but you want her to like you. Do you see why that destroyed you? You don't care about her but you want her to like you. Why??? If you had an awesome car that i wanted to ride in but i didn't like you, i just liked your car. I would want you to like me so you would invite me to ride in your car, even though i don't care about you. How would you feel if you found out i was just trying to ride your car and didn't really care about you???? In other words she got the feeling that you just want to fuck her.)

A better response would have been to ignore her comment about losing points and then sharing that you've gotten your heart broken too once. Not sharing the entire story cause it would have been to soon in the interaction but just letting her know you have a commonalty. Then continue gaming normally. Attract, qualify and build more comfort.

BTW what the other guys wrote about were your little fuck ups. They are right about what they said and you should pay attention to that. You can usually get away with a couple small fuck ups because they are more subtle. What i wrote about was your large fuck up. It showed lack of social intuition out in the open. Oh and how do I know this because i've been there bro. So don't feel bad you well start seeing clearer the more you swim the muddy waters. I know because that's what happened to me ;)