PDA

View Full Version : She said im "too sexual orientated" (bad)

russki1
06-01-2008, 06:54 AM
So I was with this girl and she told me I am too sexual orientated and I asked her if its good or bad, it turned out to be bad. Maybe I am coming off a bit creepy? When she said this we were walking by the lake and as usual I had like my arm around her and sometimes would like touch or lightly slap her butt or leg for fun, tease her, etc. I think she was also hinting at a relationship (because we just see each other like once a week), when she said that it really hit me and totally killed my mood, it was hard to be that teasing, and touching.

We end up having sex after a 2 hour awkward moment, but what she said was still on my mind, is it possible to be too forward and that come off as a turn off? Like I think I am too horny or some shit, any advice to keep it more subtle?

russki1
06-01-2008, 11:04 AM
So I was with this girl and she told me I am too sexual orientated and I asked her if its good or bad, it turned out to be bad. Maybe I am coming off a bit creepy? When she said this we were walking by the lake and as usual I had like my arm around her and sometimes would like touch or lightly slap her butt or leg for fun, tease her, etc. I think she was also hinting at a relationship (because we just see each other like once a week), when she said that it really hit me and totally killed my mood, it was hard to be that teasing, and touching.

We end up having sex after a 2 hour awkward moment, but what she said was still on my mind, is it possible to be too forward and that come off as a turn off? Like I think I am too horny or some shit, any advice to keep it more subtle?

Germ v2
06-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Don't take anything she says seriously and do not let anything she says affect you.

Be who you want to be.

thatplayer
06-01-2008, 11:29 AM
wow i just would have said (smile) really? i tell you what lets get our nails done and go shopping would you like that or can i be a man? or i would be like fine no touching for you

russki1
06-01-2008, 12:45 PM
I think it was more along the lines of coming off as too creepy, maybe she though i was the same around other girls and just looking for a fuck? Thus im just some playboy that jumps at anything he can get, might have been her assumption and that probably turned her off.

mindquicken
06-01-2008, 01:15 PM
maybe you escalated kino too early and that shows some sexual neediness

russki1
06-01-2008, 01:19 PM
we fucked multiple times before, it was like she was holding back sex from me for something. She gave in after about 2 hours

mindquicken
06-01-2008, 01:22 PM
we fucked multiple times before, it was like she was holding back sex from me for something. She gave in after about 2 hours

ok i see it now. you need to build a stronger emotional connection with her, more comfort stuff, etc.

lucaluca
06-01-2008, 09:23 PM
stay light and playful u got the fuck so what you were doing was right. Possible shit test!!!! Dont let it bother you. My girl always tells me I'm to sexual and always has. Know when to be sexual and when not to be.

Fedor
06-01-2008, 11:55 PM

Sounds like it worked out, so why do you question your method? isnt that what you go for?

russki1
06-02-2008, 10:50 AM
It just really hit me hard when she said it, flipped my on switch off, even after she blowed me I was turned off (before the sex). I guess from the comments this is nothing to worry about and just a shit test.

I told her afterwards that she wasn't sexually orientated enough for me, maybe that did the trick.