PDA

View Full Version : weird situation with hb 9

napjohn8
05-20-2008, 04:52 PM
I've posted here alot on club game but this is a confusing situation

Basically this chick and i found out we live 5 doors down from each other. we use to go to the same high school and she works as a lifeguard with me. I am currently got two other prospects on the side. She has a boyfriend but dont really worry about that. She has never mentioned it too me and i know through facebook. I went to a club on sunday and was going to go and meet em but got in a fight but, made the whole story peak her interest and got her to chase

Basically the first thing she said to me was wow i cant beleive were neighbours, and i throw some small get togethers and told her and she smiled. my point is she was asking me if i was at the club, and initiating the conversation through txt messaging and other messages as well.

The point is she has hot friends and dont know if i will make it awkward by running material but structuring it in a way to show i am interesting, cool and social friend. Cause if i make a bad move it will be awkward and i always work with her.

I've come around by taking it slower and calling or texting once every 3-4 days to slow it down and show i am busy.

SwordJunkie
05-21-2008, 04:13 PM
So what's your question?

napjohn8
05-21-2008, 06:07 PM
should i continue on being a friend cause it makes mroe sense or make a move and if i do it will be awkward after that if she doesn't want too.

Durk
05-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Make a move if you want her, or stay friends to game her friends. Just dont pussy foot around it. Be a man otherwise you will be rejected no matter what you do.

napjohn8
05-22-2008, 06:55 AM
ya its just really confusing cause i spend the whole summer as a staff working with her and it will be awkward, i am going to do the friends route but its better to make freiens with more attractive woman.

Cedar
05-22-2008, 07:18 AM
...she has hot friends...

This is easy. Don't close her. Exploit her ;)

Cedar: Hey. I'm back on the market. You have any single friends? Awesome. When are you seeing them? I'm going to crash.

And remember the golden rule of social circle game. You can close one and date one. Any more and you get a reputation.