PDA

View Full Version : shit sorry about dat?

carlito69
05-17-2008, 05:57 PM
i dont know about u guys, but after ive eaten i burp! anyway heres the story- i had just finished eating at this girls house, i laid down on the couch with her, everything going really well ( i got her into that giggling mode - u know the one where u cant stop and everything is funny?!) finally we started scoring and we were really getting into it when out of nowhere i just burped in her mouth- fucking sick i know!!! we were both shocked and she kinda gagged and just asked me to leave.... what im askin is this, is there anything i can say or do to rescue this.... im embarassed to say anything but ill see her around so i dont want her to ruin my rep. anyway it was disgustin so i wanna apologize i just dont know how to go about it!? also i think i still have chance, does anyone have any ideas how to turn it into a joke r something?

go raibh maith agat (thanks)

livershop
05-20-2008, 04:28 PM
Uhhhh... Toughie, usually it is recommended to blame the girl for any uncontrollable reflex your body may utter... Example: (If your stomach growls), "Dude girl, your making my stomach angry..." But........... A belch, in the mouth........... I don't know if that's going to work in this case... :confused:

jdaman
05-20-2008, 10:32 PM
Well the best solution here is prevention (yes I know this doesn't help your situation). You just need to learn to not let it happen again.

If you notice you are burping a lot, try avoiding the things you are consuming that are causing it. Also, if you ever feel like you may do it again, immediately face the other way. While most women will find it disgusting or whatever when you burp, the fact that you made sure you didn't do it on them/in their mouth will at least give you some respect from them.

If it was me, I'd approach the woman you did that to and tell her how sorry you are. You can say things like it never happened before or that it came out of no where, but don't come off as trying to make up excuses. If she can't get over it, then move on.

Good luck!

just_juice
05-21-2008, 03:17 AM
lmao. Not much you can do now. And even if you do salvage the situation with the girl, the next time that you are going to try and kiss her she's only gonna think of one thing.

rafalluz
05-21-2008, 03:34 AM
Also, if you ever feel like you may do it again, immediately face the other way.

^
What he said. You feel it coming seconds before, so just turn away/cover your mouth/burp with closed mouth.

NumbaOneDesi
05-21-2008, 06:29 AM
LOL.

I hate when I have to hold in my farts when Im with a girl.

jdaman
05-21-2008, 08:57 AM
LOL.

Or you could fart and say "did you say something?" :D

Mation
05-21-2008, 09:05 AM
LOL.

Lol. I think a t-shirt that says "Hot chicks make me fart" would be pretty funny. I wonder if it would sell...

Nutz
05-21-2008, 12:45 PM

Consider that one stolen :p

Zyxst
05-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Don't apologize, if you can't laugh about it with her, then just forget it.

Mation
05-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Don't apologize, if you can't laugh about it with her, then just forget it.

Man, I'd still apologize. He burped... in her mouth. In her mouth, man. It's gross. Maybe it's something to laugh about a couple of weeks down the line, but at the time... Ugh. You gotta apologize. You can make it a funny apology, but a "Gee, sorry I burped in your mouth" is pretty necessary. There's a difference between alpha and asshole.

Zyxst
05-21-2008, 09:24 PM
hehe, yeah...most people don't think of me as an asshole though...the way I see it is...these things happen, its not like it was done on purpose...and you definately have a point, i'm not saying your wrong...i think it really depends on the individual here.

stellar87
05-21-2008, 09:44 PM
can i say...blew it? if so blew it, if not...too late, you just did, i had a girl do something similar, but i couldn't really say anything, she was my gf then

Mation
05-22-2008, 05:40 AM
hehe, yeah...most people don't think of me as an asshole though...the way I see it is...these things happen, its not like it was done on purpose...and you definately have a point, i'm not saying your wrong...i think it really depends on the individual here.

Not really. Etiquette is etiquette, and just because it wasn't done on purpose doesn't change things. If you do something to somebody, you apologize. It doesn't matter if it was intentional. If you accidentally bump into someone, do you just keep walking with out saying excuse me? "But it was an accident! I didn't mean to!" Seriously, dude, intent has NOTHING to do with the necessity of an apology.

Zyxst
05-22-2008, 11:53 AM
Not really. Etiquette is etiquette, and just because it wasn't done on purpose doesn't change things. If you do something to somebody, you apologize. It doesn't matter if it was intentional. If you accidentally bump into someone, do you just keep walking with out saying excuse me? "But it was an accident! I didn't mean to!" Seriously, dude, intent has NOTHING to do with the necessity of an apology.

I wasn't trying to say you were wrong. Any sensible person would agree with you. I just felt as though it was obvious the above guy felt bad about it...I think she picked that up too...so I was just saying that after, if this was that deviating then...oh well, she doesn’t sound that chill.

Mation
05-22-2008, 12:16 PM
I wasn't trying to say you were wrong. Any sensible person would agree with you. I just felt as though it was obvious the above guy felt bad about it...I think she picked that up too...so I was just saying that after, if this was that deviating then...oh well, she doesn’t sound that chill.

No worries, bro. :) My mom just brought me up on Emily Post, so proper etiquette is kind of a big deal with me. It seems like nobody is taught that stuff anymore, but when you know it, girls notice. Chivalry may be dead, but good manners shouldn't be.

Zyxst
05-22-2008, 12:19 PM
No worries, bro. :) My mom just brought me up on Emily Post, so proper etiquette is kind of a big deal with me. It seems like nobody is taught that stuff anymore, but when you know it, girls notice. Chivalry may be dead, but good manners shouldn't be.

hehe, thanks...Chivalry may not be dead though, but I swear it'll kill you when it comes to certain girls.

Mation
05-22-2008, 12:21 PM
No doubt. IME, it'll kill you with ALL girls unless you're in a LTR. Sometimes even then...

b1_returns
05-22-2008, 03:48 PM
dunno maybe it's just me but i see girls BURP all the time here without any apologies and its ok but when a guy does it he's disgusting...Good thing my parents didn't teach me all this manner BS cuz it sounds really retarded...
It all depends where your coming from IMO..
If your doing it to look cool or to get people laughing cause your with a group of friends = BAD
If your doing it because at that exact moment you felt it coming out and you don't give a fuck of what people think of you = GOOD.

carlito69
05-22-2008, 04:48 PM
mation, i apologized but it wasnt all sappy...just straight to the point and i didnt dwell on it... she appreciated it and things are cool!

zyxst, i joked about it today with her and she was into it... but i wont bring it up again so as not to remind her!

Now i just gotta control my farts...!!!

Zyxst
05-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Cheers

True Pimp
05-22-2008, 07:56 PM
mation, i apologized but it wasnt all sappy...just straight to the point and i didnt dwell on it... she appreciated it and things are cool!

zyxst, i joked about it today with her and she was into it... but i wont bring it up again so as not to remind her!

LOL, this thread is awesome!

Mastering your bodily functions is the key to success ;)

Mation
05-22-2008, 09:53 PM

Good stuff. It's amazing what a simple "Sorry 'bout that" can do. ;)

stellar87
05-22-2008, 10:02 PM
believe it or not, sorry goes a long way with the ladies, as long as you either tell them or show them you've "seen the light on your dark ways" so to speak.

if you think about it, girls are like great looking dudes, with boobs, a vagina, no giant adam's apple, and more emotionally connected to themselves. take that all away, they are just like us. just get hit on much more often then we do

ZeroFear
05-23-2008, 12:13 PM
one time I was fucking an ex of mine doggie style, and SHE busted a huge fart. It was really bad cuz I was looking down at the pussy, and I saw her asshole open up during the fart.

by the way, it smelled really bad, but I was just about to nut so I kept pumping for a few then went to the other room.

carlito69
05-23-2008, 04:17 PM
zerofear, that takes the biscuit! thats fucking sick!!!

stellar87
05-23-2008, 10:55 PM
one time I was fucking an ex of mine doggie style, and SHE busted a huge fart. It was really bad cuz I was looking down at the pussy, and I saw her asshole open up during the fart.

by the way, it smelled really bad, but I was just about to nut so I kept pumping for a few then went to the other room.

wow 3 things i got to say
1. that is sick, ewww!!
2. that has some serious balls to it, i commend you on that, lol
3. did your penis smell like shit and did the fart make its sound? or was the sound muffled by your penis?

Zwett
05-24-2008, 09:18 AM
brutal just turn ur head, or hold it in

Thenewkid
05-29-2008, 06:29 PM
lol man thats funny... sorry mate i think what you have said " sorry " is just about all you can do now. Its to late to try to dwell on it and fix it with her. Just talk to her and forget about it. She may dismiss it.

Secondly Zero

That has to be one of the most disgusting stories i have ever heard. I would have pulled out immediately , before it got up to my nose

NumbaOneDesi
05-29-2008, 06:32 PM

LOL that works with girlfriends

mation: Id stare at such a shirt in awe but i wouldnt rock it! Haha.

Nusoul
05-31-2008, 03:21 PM
i do this all the time.. well not in her mouth. usually i just pull away and say two seconds. turn around burp quitely then resume..

id say when it comes to the apology just say sorry it never happened before.. listen i gotta go.. sorry