PDA

View Full Version : I need help w/ a sh*t test...

mcvogt
05-15-2008, 05:36 AM
"your a smart ass you know that"

how would you respond when a woman calls you a smart ass?

matrixxx
05-15-2008, 05:51 AM
She being funny or serious? Tone is everything. I am a smart ass so I would have said, it sure is, my ass is so smart it scored a 155 on its last IQ test!! That's just the kind of shit I say, but what works for me might not work for you.

mcvogt
05-15-2008, 06:05 AM
it was an e-mail so its hard to say if she was being serious or funny and i dont really know her that well, thats good, i was definately going to send her something back busting' her balls...

She didnt respond to my last message i sent her so a week later i sent this:
"what, playin' hard to get already? haha nice, what'd you get in biology punk?"

She responded with:
"I got a C... your a smart ass you know that"

Fader
05-15-2008, 06:05 AM
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showpost.php?p=434031&postcount=10

dilprema
05-15-2008, 07:43 AM
anytime a girl makes a crack at your using the word ass, just respond and point out that she has no ass, something along the lines of "at least i'm a smart ass and not a flat ass" all girls world round will try to prove that wrong and claim they have an ass because no girl wants to be seen as a flat ass, you can use that to turn it sexual. I'd had massive success with that, they try to prove it, I tell them show me, then go into telling them that you'd have to see it in the buff to tell, just tailor it to the situation and it's curtains.

allaboutpassion
05-15-2008, 09:44 AM
HB: Your a smartass/mean/such a jerk/just too funny

Me: *laugh* sorry thats impossible

I'd recommend the "you wouldnt have it any other way" routine if your trying to shift into the comfort building stage. But if she says this in the beginning of the dialogue, i'd do "thats impossible". If you want you can turn away/face another one of her friends. By saying this its evident to everyone in the room that she wants more, this response demonstrates value and leaves her hanging

mcvogt
05-15-2008, 01:37 PM
thanks guys good advice, thinkin about sendin her this message what you think?:

"oh wait, is this the point where you like, give me your opinion? thats so cute, you have an opinion! haha i got a B so guess i'm a smarter ass than you :P"