PDA

View Full Version : Prom is almost here! I need some advice.

playahelp
05-12-2008, 09:03 PM
I going to keep this short. Any tips on dancing, and letting loose for a shy person?

Sandman88
05-12-2008, 10:31 PM
energy drinks for sure and just go for it dont worry everyone looks stupid

_Shadow_
05-12-2008, 10:39 PM
ha ... ya energy drinks are good ... and just be in a happy mode ... which you will be ... and just move with the beat of the music ... and let it flow ... even if you don't know how to dance , just act like you know how and have confidence and people wont question it ....

JUST DON'T be the guy who doesn't dance or move around at ALL ... those are the guys at the partys and proms ... that all the girls KNOW he is in-secure and isn't confident ... since he cares what people think of him and is scared people will think hes a bad dancer ....

Just move around , Smile , and Act like your having a great time ..... people can't dis someone whos having a great time ....:cool:

lucaluca
05-12-2008, 11:25 PM
WOAH I just typed a huge post! GREAT..... got deleted
DO's and DONT's
DO:
DANCE learn a basic dance.I DANCE! Dancing gets you laid.. end of story
SMILE!
BE seen everywhere
Try for prom king.. but dont appear to be trying act as if you dont want it.
Go with a hot BITCH!( I went with my HB 11 College girlfriend... talk about social proof..)
Rent a limo with friends. Come out as if you guys were having the best time in there.
Have an energy drink.(5 hour energy)
PEACOCK or have a cool ass tux
Rent a hotel room have a party or get invited to one.
Have fun

Dont's:
get to comfortable you will sit your ass there all night man!
DRink to much. YOu dont want to be the guy who has a bladder infection!
Fall
Dance with or attempt to dance with a girl out of your league... She may tell her friends....NOT GOOD!
COME TO EARLY! MAN DO NOT COME TO EARly TRUST ME ON THIS!DONT!
DaNCE WITH GUYS!! HAHAHA

OKay there was much more in my original post. KEEp an eye out im going to make a killer high school thread. Everything about high school. I FRIKEN RULED MY SCHOOL!

Oh yeah DO NOT SAY ANYTHING THAT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE YOUR HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE. SUCH AS" OMG THIS IS AWESOME!" Please do not say that PROMS ARE NOT AWESOME... People will assume you dont get out much!!!!!BAD!!! Just stick with " Its pretty fun" or Yeah, its alright"

Alrigh have fun man! Do DANCE!

AsolDier
05-13-2008, 02:42 AM
if u want to let loose you have two choices....

u can either just do it...

or u can..

get really really fuckin drunk...and drive home afterwards...
smoke weed and do other drugs....
do them both....
LSD, coke, shrooms.... anything that you dont inject..
get a blow up doll and bring it as your date...

i would go with the first one... how abou u?

Breezing
05-14-2008, 07:04 PM
From my previous experiences with school prom, the only dancing you would be doing is grinding which is not really dancing at all. Just grab your date (or any other HB for that matter), get behind her and just move your hips in syncopated motion to the song.

allaboutpassion
05-14-2008, 08:32 PM
Man im so white. Dont have a clue about dancing. But if you put your hands in the air.. you look 100% more confident in your bad dancing

Watch some music videos, dance in your room alone.. you'll be good. And I dunno about energy drinks, but whenever I have some grey goose its a good night on the dancefloor

alphapunk
05-14-2008, 10:32 PM
dude your worrying about a particular situation too much. you wanna let loose? it's going to take time. if you want a quick fix, I'd personally recommend alcohol. As for dancing, check the DANCE MOVES FOR THE CLUB DVD series. make the best out of the situation, fuck what anyone thinks, and know that you're doing your personal best based on what you know now and where you are in your calibration/road to improvement.

AsolDier
05-15-2008, 11:57 AM
Man im so white. Dont have a clue about dancing. But if you put your hands in the air.. you look 100% more confident in your bad dancing

Watch some music videos, dance in your room alone.. you'll be good. And I dunno about energy drinks, but whenever I have some grey goose its a good night on the dancefloor

u just said the stupidest shit i ever heard.....
im white and i know how to dance.........

by the way//grey goose is the cheapest shit i ever drank....i'de never let that shit in my house...nasty ass plastic bottle drink...

iconn
05-27-2008, 07:48 PM
what about advice on who to take to the prom? if you're a guy like me who just learned the game and doesn't have any close female friends, is it still worth it to build attraction with a girl and ask them to the prom?

karim
05-29-2008, 05:15 PM
what about advice on who to take to the prom? if you're a guy like me who just learned the game and doesn't have any close female friends, is it still worth it to build attraction with a girl and ask them to the prom?

then u need to learn more !

Thenewkid
05-29-2008, 06:11 PM
first of all NO ONE WILL REMEMBER YOU DANCING IN TWO WEEKS..... no one remembers how someone else danced so don't worry....
Second you could be doing anything and as long as your having fun and confident.... just do it and no one will even care. Thirdly i just graduated a year ago and i went to a prom for the first time this year... It was great,, Why because i had fun doing anything i wanted to.... If you don't just have fun you could look back and regret it.

Dance like nobody is watching

Zwett
05-30-2008, 01:42 PM
all about the after parties

Leisure
06-10-2008, 10:19 PM
go out with a fat ugly chick, use her as your prop!!, and just have fun!! i did it recently and I kiss closed 3 girls at the same prom, not a big number but it was worth it, i only been in the game for about 2 months,

by the way, it was her best friends which is fucked up and UNDER their boyfriends noses

Leisure