PDA

View Full Version : Why don't women get it?

chelovek
05-10-2008, 11:45 AM
I've been looking around the internet at "female seduction" things, and various dating sites for "how to get any guy". While I think females can seduce, I don't think they're capable of effectively attracting anyone with anything more than their looks. Yet, these dating sites and women's magazines and such always peddle this bullshit about how "looks don't matter". Fuck that. That's the type of logic that let's fat and ugly women be content with being below average. Confidence and high self-esteem are important, of course, but I really wish that dating sites and magazines would stop convincing women that their looks aren't the biggest factor in getting men.

I think I know where this notion comes from: Even if some women are fat and ugly, there are so many horny guys that most women can usually find a boyfriend. Hell, a fat and ugly chick can even reliably go out and get fucked if she just throws away all her dignity. But what women don't seem to get is that their looks alone will limit them to who they can and can't be with. If they are a 5, then only men that are between say...1 to 7 are going to be into them. If they are fat, then mostly just fat men will be into them (or rare guys with fetishes). If they are ugly, but have big tits, or a big ass, or a generally hot body, then they can potentially even get with guys that are 9s.

So seriously...any woman here that wants to seduce men (and I've seen a few post here), you need to constantly be working on physical improvement, as that's going to be your biggest asset. Being a fat female, for instance, will seriously hinder you, whereas a fat male could still get supermodels. The good thing is that usually people can get themselves to be at least 7s. Some women can just clean up and look good, but many others will have to actually work out and put a lot of effort into it. From there, most men will find you fuckable, and THEN you can seduce who you want. If you think you can be unattractive and just talk a guy into being your boyfriend, then you're mistaken. Some things legitimately can make a man much more interested, but it's useless if he doesn't find you attractive.

Bottom line: If you're a woman and you don't physically improve yourself as best you can, then you're just settling for whatever you can get. The same principle works for males too, though it's about our image, not our physical features. Women see a man's clothes, his social presence, and his value. Men see a beautiful face, a big ass, and big tits.

Hymn
05-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Bottom line: If you're a woman and you don't physically improve yourself as best you can, then you're just settling for whatever you can get. The same principle works for males too, though it's about our image, not our physical features. Women see a man's clothes, his social presence, and his value. Men see a beautiful face, a big ass, and big tits.

Yah sounds about right...

DarkPlaya
05-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Actually most women know this. Magazines simply say things such as this to increase sales. A less attractive woman who is lonely is then likely to buy this magazine, and it will have a positive impact on her self esteem.

They are catering to the audience...

DarkPlaya