PDA

View Full Version : How to drop the girl without hurting her?

Bucci
05-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Alright here's the deal, there is a girl who has been acting like she wants to be my girlfriend when this is the complete opposite of what I want and I will explain why.

Before that let me explain some of my past history. Most of the laidz I've hooked up with since I was 16 (I'm 19 now) would all end up being hurt. I didn't quite realize my problem at first because I didn't really understand what I was doing. Then I noticed they were getting upset since I wold just "fuck n' chuck" them. So since then I've been pretty good at talking to them afterward and making them not feel like I took advantage of them or that they felt like a slut or anything bad like that.

Here's the problem, the girl I'm with right now isn't quite what I'm looking for as a girlfriend. I just moved back home from college and now that I can legally drink at the bars and all that I'm looking to fish around a bit for some options. Apparently though she is thinking differently as she keeps txting me to hang out. We've slept together twice now but only hung out twice too. Like I said she keeps wanting to hang out and again this weekend I'm supposed to crash at her house again.

Now I know this may sound like a pretty sweet deal, she's definitely a real cutie, good in bed and she's a year older than me, which find attractive, but there's little bits of her personality that is turning me off quickly. See she just had a kid and it seems like the dad took off on her and she hasn't been with anyone else since and seems a little needy. Also, she tends to try and be all powerful around me because she's a year older and sure it was fun at first but now it's annoying and it's only been a week and a half since I first met and brought her home.

So what I ask. I wouldn't mind sleeping with her some more but I need to know how can I prevent this from going too far without hurting her. It's not like I know her well or anything, like I said I've hurt too many girls before and they tend to talk. I don't need all this negative feedback going around about me lol.

Any feedback is appreciated, I'm sure someone has been through the same thing before.

Familiar
05-07-2008, 10:05 AM
Just be busy. A good rule is to never hang out with any chick more than once a week if you are looking to keep things casual.

Don't see her more than once a week and don't act like a boyfriend and you shouldn't be having any problems.