PDA

View Full Version : A beautiful neg

Maverick
03-23-2006, 10:01 AM
Most girls, whether they realize it or not have dimples. Normally if you didnt point this out they wouldn't care, however for some reason they're insecure about it (as if it's a bad thing!!). Instead of "Omg your nose wiggles" which is getting a bit overused try "Oh my god! You have dimples, that's so adorable" Watch her cover up her smile and start to blush. Then you can go forward with your next routine about that time your little cousin stole an icecream wagon because he thought they were free, etc... Don't overuse it guys. It's good.
- Mav

Showstopper
03-23-2006, 10:04 AM
Is having dimples not a good thing ?, ie. a compliment ?

Maverick
03-23-2006, 10:26 AM
Is her nose wiggling not a good thing? It doesn't really matter... it elicits the right response.

S0LID
03-23-2006, 10:31 AM
Lovely neg mav :D
People always assume the negative, whatever you say, so pointing out something that persific will mess their mind up :P

GameBoy
03-23-2006, 01:20 PM
Mav - I can see that a lot of guys aren't getting this, so I'll try to bridge the gap of understanding:
Guys; Try to think about what's going on inside her head when you say that.
The main point is: Why is this guy pointing that out? Simply mentioning them makes it sound (to a girl) like they're a bad thing.
Women believe that, if told by another women, "Nice ear-rings." or "Are those new?" Really means that they look like shit.
It's an external projection of inner LSE issues and the insecureties that all people deal with. What you're going to do is turn her focus away from whatever it was on before and tie her mind up with you and her. She'll be afraid to say anything about it because she's afraid to draw more attention to something that she isn't comfortable in (or desnt take pride in - I mean really, how many people are proud of their dimples?).
And, it's a fact - the more that you manopolize her thoughts, the more her mind will grow acustom to your presence.
-GB

Malibu
03-23-2006, 01:25 PM
yeh that is a good one...similar one I use is comment on freckles ...or a beauty spot....does the same thing.
:cool:
Malibu

Maverick
03-23-2006, 05:21 PM
Mav - I can see that a lot of guys aren't getting this, so I'll try to bridge the gap of understanding:
Guys; Try to think about what's going on inside her head when you say that.
The main point is: Why is this guy pointing that out? Simply mentioning them makes it sound (to a girl) like they're a bad thing.
Women believe that, if told by another women, "Nice ear-rings." or "Are those new?" Really means that they look like shit.
It's an expernal projection of inner LSE issues and the insecureties that all people deal with. What you're going to do is turn her focus away from whatever it was on before and tie her mind up with you and her. She'll be afraid to say anything about it because she's afraid to draw more attention to something that she isn't comfortable in (or desnt take pride in - I mean really, how many people are proud of their dimples?).
And, it's a fact - the more that you manopolize her thoughts, the more her mind will grow acustom to your presence.
-GB
Thanks for the great clarification :D

GameBoy
03-23-2006, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the great clarification :D
Ah, you're welcome Mav.
I find that a lot of guys still dont undertand the psychology behind negs. Too many of them hear 'neg' and think 'negative' when it doesn't have to be at all. In fact - Negs should be neutral most of the time.
Meaning - if you give a positive, add a negative or else stay neutral the entire time.
"Nice dress" (pos) "There are a couple of girls in here wearing that" (neg)
"[smile] hah... you have dimples" (neutral)
In the first case - you're not kisisng her ass, because you're also dropping her down. But you're not being a jerk, because you did say that you liked it...
In the 2nd case - you're just pointing something out. You're moving the conversation.
It's the internal emotional reaction and the self imposed rollercoaster of emotions that you are trying to trigger.
There is a BIG difference between a Neg and a Dis.
If you want more - Hatman and Vincent Chase have good neg articles too and you can also follow the link in my sig to a long discussion from the old AFC forum.
-GB

S0LID
03-24-2006, 09:43 AM
I field tested this one last nigth :D it worked well!
I'm changing it to "hehe, you have dimples!"

Vincent Chase
03-27-2006, 01:44 AM
My favorite neg, and as far as I know a neg of my own invention, is this:
It's about A3 and i've advance kino enough to where I can caress her face and brush her hair. I move a lock of hairr on the side of her face behind her ear and get about 2 inches away from her and let my breath heat up her neck and then whisper sensually at first, quite slow:
"You... have very... tiny ears."
Then I back away a bit while looking them and follow up with a softener sometimes, "That's pretty sexy."
Some women don't have small ears, but they USUALLY do have ears so make a quick observation and comment on them.
"You have pointy ears, you're like a big elf." If a softener is needed then use one, "It's cute." or substitue 'you're like a big elf' with, "like a sexy elf, have I been a good boy?"
You get the idea, it came off corny I think, but it works like you wouldn't believe.
On a side note; aren't those dimples in a girls lower back just the sexiest fucking thing?

Iceman
03-27-2006, 02:01 AM
On a side note; aren't those dimples in a girls lower back just the sexiest fucking thing?
I love girls entire backs. So sexy.

Vincent Chase
03-27-2006, 02:31 AM
I love girls entire backs. So sexy.
Amenand peace be with you, this is a quotable for the ages, i'dadd it tomy sig if it wasn't already fucking gigantic.