PDA

View Full Version : Balancing time on msn and phone

Maverick
03-23-2006, 09:58 AM
Hey guys;
I'm starting to notice a pattern in my behavior. I'll meet an attractive girl, number and msn close her, chat w/ her a few days later. Things go really well but because of my busy schedule i don't always have time to plan a day two right away. So we'll chat on msn. I'm past Attraction and into Comfort and we're both feeling good about each other... then it dies down.
This has happened twice in the past two months. It fucking sucks because i'll get emotionally attached to a girl then loose her. I found out why this is happening. I'm building great attraction and great comfort, but not in her presence. I'm doing it remotely and you can only go so far with that. I could have bedded both these girls if things had of been played differently.
Another piece of advice - demonstrate that you have a high social value rather than talking about it. Again, this is a downside to spending too much time on the phone. You have no option BUT to talk about it.
Moral of the story... ALWAYS spend more time communicating in person than on the phone or online chatting. I won't be making this mistake again.
- Mav

snakebite
03-23-2006, 02:05 PM
I agree this same stuff has been happening to me exactly as you describe it, nothing can replace face to face time with a girl....
SnakeBite

Orleans
03-23-2006, 05:28 PM
David DeAngelo - "Never let the line go slack."
Use MSN and phone game to keep in touch with her and keep you on her mind. Use in person time to build upon those feelings and escalate.
If you pull too hard
Then the string will break
And if you leave it slack
Then the string won't hold
Slow Dance by Senses Fail

The Legend
03-24-2006, 03:25 AM
i'm seeing 1 girl who is 200 miles away, so phone and msn get used a lot, i find as soon as it get's a little mundane you need to reframe into some risky sexual banter. seems to work well every time,
I quite often get a call from her after a chancey text wrestle which starts with " you cheeky bastard...and you can tell she's smiling when she says it"
however you can't let more than 2 weeks go by without some hot lovin or it'll cool off too much.