PDA

View Full Version : Ex "girlfriend" into GF ? help..

Kazu
05-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Hi guys.

Need some help here.
The situation is like this: A girl who i had as a "fuckbuddy/semi-gf" since January until like a month ago. When her and I had this "thing", she wanted me as her boyfriend after 2 months with just being two persons who were having a good time/ a lot of sex involved. At the time i didn't wanted her as my gf, so she thougt we should stop whatever we had together, and just become friends because she would eventually get hurt if we continued.
The thing is i want her back, and have wanted it nearly since her and I stopped. But she does not want more than being friends now.
How can i get her back?
P.S. She knew all the time that I were seeing some other girls, but not at the same level as this one.

Thanks in advance :)

Axton
05-04-2008, 03:20 PM
she's just being skeptical because she thinks you want what you can't have and that you may just drop her. im not 100% sure how to handle this situation, but im sure someone on here can help you.
all i know is, in these situations, words mean nothing and you will have to convey that you are not what she thinks (are you?? :P)
good luck man

Kazu
05-05-2008, 07:46 AM
Okay, so I have to show her that I'm not like she thinks?
But in my way of treating her and behaving in general, not just telling her that I want her back?

BigDuke6
05-05-2008, 09:46 AM
You are no longer the person in power. She gets to decide if she wants you back. This puts you in a bad place to negotiate.

A few possibilities:

You have to basically start over again with DHVs, comfort, seduction, etc.

Date other girls right now. It will increase your confidence and make you more desirable. It will also reduce your "oneitis", which girls can smell.

Don't bring up the "I want you back" speech. Make her miss you. If you go out with her, make the event very fun.

Copenhagen Events - http://www.ctw.dk/ Looks like Carnival this weekend. Might be fun.

You have to convey to her through your actions that you are a desirable person and it would be in her best interest to be with you. You should always have this attitude with every girl you are with.

Phateless
05-05-2008, 10:08 AM
She has to suspect ON HER OWN that you've changed, are not dating other girls, and would be interested in dating only her. A lot of seed-planting and subtle shit, my friend...

Have fun with this one. This can work, but it's gonna be a pita. Is she worth the trouble?

Kazu
05-05-2008, 01:01 PM
Hmm..
so basically, make her come for me, so i don't seem so needy?
I am seeing other girls at the moment, in order to be more confident and desireable. On Sunday we are both attending the party at a club she has rented all night.. Should I hit on her, og try to pick-up another girl?
Yeah, she IS worth the trouble.

Phateless
05-05-2008, 01:19 PM
No, because the jealousy is what fucked you over. I was elaborating on what BigDuke said - convey through your actions that you've changed. If you try to tell her outright, she'll probably think you're just telling her what she wants to hear. I'd say just hang out with her and make her feel good. Make her remember the good times, miss you, build the comfort and sexual tension again, but don't push too far. I would definitely NOT hit on other girls in front of her.

Kazu
05-05-2008, 01:36 PM
Okay, think I got it now..
build comfort, sexual tension, DHV offcourse ?
Should I hit on her, or is it bad if I'm being too obvious already?

Phateless
05-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Okay, think I got it now..
build comfort, sexual tension, DHV offcourse ?
Should I hit on her, or is it bad if I'm being too obvious already?

you're gonna have to feel that one out on your own. it sounds from your post like she's gonna think you only want to fuck her again? I dunno... you're in the situation, you just have to size it up. Sorry I can't be more specific. Everyone's different...