PDA

View Full Version : Wish i read the txt messaging email sooner....

Yammine
05-04-2008, 12:45 PM
First of all, i have so much to thank tmm for. Every weekend becomes better and better than the last one. So last night I went out with some friends, focused on having a good time. 1 friends wife had a friend of hers along. Her name was heather. She was, by far, the most gorgeous girl I've encountered. Naturally my old afc tendencies came into mind and thought (even said to a friend) that "shes out of my league".

But I fortunately didn't let that stop me. I stuck to my guns, played by the rules all night. Turns out it worked out great to my favor. After several guys trying for her attention desperately, i maintained higher value and didn't lower myself. We talked off and on, built some attraction, and FINALLY ended up taking her home with me (in udder shock might i add, did i mention shes waaaay out of my league?!).

That all went great. But here's where I fear i may have almost failed, and am looking for some guidance from you guys. I got her number of course, sent her a txt with my name and number in it. But i made the mistake of saying something about wanting to get to know her a little better, and hope to see her again real soon. I just KNOW this was a huge mistake as soon as i sent it. I then remembered seeing an email for the OAP talking about just this. So now i need to find a way to redeem myself. I'm still within the 24 hour period.

Should I time a nicely planned joke about the night before later on or tomorrow? Let it go? Not sure on this one.

Thanks for your input on this one!

Noah

Axton
05-04-2008, 03:25 PM
good job! hopefully a few more pulls like this and you wont ever think a girl is out of your league!

imo, i would let her respond then just go back to CF and play a little hard to get to let her know ur not obsessed... like after all, that could have just been a thoughtful message after seduction to make her not feel used or like a slut, right?

i wouldnt worry to muuch :)

cheez avenger
05-04-2008, 03:30 PM
It's only been 24 hours, chill dude.

I always use the Sinn, "I met your twin" classic text to re-initiate contact.

Yammine
05-04-2008, 03:39 PM
Cool. That sets my mind at ease a little bit. Which one is the "met your twin" bit?

The One Self
05-04-2008, 06:25 PM
I would wait to talk to her. If you think you DLV'd by saying that, then I would wait a few days then re initiate contact. Remember YOU are the prize.

Axton
05-05-2008, 10:24 AM
the "i met your twin" gambit goes..

"hey i met your twin!"
then go from there.. like you can continue wiht it and say where and what her name was, or just ignore her response and stack..

recently i went

omg i just met your twin!
what?
it was a spitting image! she even works a restaurant! shes manager, but still it was pretty weird

see i kind of DLV'd her by saying her twin had a higher position than her lol