PDA

View Full Version : Ask if she wants to crash at yours!

Phoenix
03-23-2006, 08:24 AM
so have used this 3 times and it has worked three times.
walk back with alot of chicks who live in my student apartment block after a night out and if they ever said they where tired I'd see if they wanted to sleep round at mine. Now this used to send this un written message into their head, saying "that boy don't want sleep, he just wants sex", and so they'd be polite and say in girl words "i like my own bed, blah,blah, blah" in guy words "no fucking chance!". But now i`ve started saying, do they "wanna crash at mine" and it has so far numbed that voice going into their head, and before you know it you can work your magic in your bedroom. Obviously this is easy for me too use cos they live in the same apartment block, but if you are in this situation, try it, u just mite like it!
Done.
Phoenix out:cool:

Harlequin
03-23-2006, 08:30 AM
There's truth in this. Sometimes I talk to girls just like I'll talk to any of my friends. The tone of casual friendliness works well. I like to control more though.
As I'm kissing her neck back up & whisper in her ear: "You're crashing at mine tonight." Then kiss her mouth before she can answer, biting her bottom lip.

Phoenix
03-23-2006, 08:38 AM
Sorry, but im gunna have to steal that technique next time i pull in Huddersfield! Sounds effective!
Always good advice Harlequin!

Scotty
03-23-2006, 09:17 AM
Or if you mess it up completely you can end up with her sharing your King size bed and thinking your just friends....
That wonderful smell wafting towards you, feeling her presence next to you, hearing her breathing, seeing this HB8 lying next to you knowing she needs to be ravished but you can't touch her.......
FUCK! Why did I let that Happen? :o
Sounds tight, it takes away the objection of sleeping with you. Giving you the edge when she gets there. She takes the first mental step in coming over to yours without thinking about the outcome. Nice! :cool: