PDA

View Full Version : mydigitalwing text openers scam?

bigd213
05-04-2008, 09:59 AM
I found the mydigitalwing website while searching on google. It seems like a cool idea getting text messaged DHVs and NEGs while at the club, but is this some kinda scam? How can they do it for free?

Has anyone used it? Is it any good?

russianmadeak47
05-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Dude,

I've been using it for few weeks now, I think they are new. It's awesome though, on-demand openers and DHVs and what not. What a great idea, I've been using it every night I go out, these guys must hate me... lol

As far as I know the service is free, I haven't seen any charges....
As far as spam goes I haven't been getting any calls or telemarketers calling so I have to say that I'm very happy with these guys so far...
Not sure how they do it all for free!

Keep me posted,

Peace... :D

bigd213
05-08-2008, 11:34 AM
I think they are doing it with ads on there website. I like the system too, lastnite I was getting tired of using the same old material so I did an instant request for some new negs and openers and it was like a whole new game!

TrueStory
05-08-2008, 11:51 AM
they are just gathering mass subscription.

Just wait a little and they will start selling advertising to PUAs. You'll start get "Sponsored news" once in a while with a "product" or "method" or "website" to visit.

I guess good thing is you can always unsubscribe.

bigd213
05-08-2008, 12:00 PM
ya, or they might start trying to charge a few bucks or something. I would pay it - I like getting the texts in the club when my mind goes blank.

The One Self
05-11-2008, 11:42 AM
I think it DLV's people when they look at their phone all the time in the club. IMO.

I actually open girls wit a neg when I see them walking or standing on their phones/texting in a club.

I will say something like -

"Hey you know you shouldn't be on your phone in the club, it makes you look like your bored"

Worst reply I ever got was

"I AM bored"

and I just went into a routine and she hooked real quick.

Axton
05-11-2008, 03:22 PM
haha i am bored

GAT0R
05-12-2008, 03:55 PM
I dont need openers in the club, but I will try this out for a night or two.

Chopps
05-12-2008, 04:04 PM
I think its free if you only do one text/day, not sure though.