PDA

View Full Version : Girl at uni

The Trendsetter
03-23-2006, 07:14 AM
Hi Guy
There is this hot chick in uni she's a tall stunning bird, at first she seemed up tight but I managed to eventually get her to soften towards me. She has a boyfriend who's living abroad I know maybe thinking of her in this way is not right but I can't get her of my mind. We say hello and I always iniciate small talk which has given me the opportunity to get to know her better. Last Tuesday I complimented her about her shoes but I scored a major blunder I told her it makes her look proffessional which was mistake. I want her to be comfortable around me like she is with other people on the degree before I set out and seduce her. What should I do to acheive comfort with this lady howq should I play the game.

Sen
03-23-2006, 07:20 AM
Dude, read the FAQs. There are no "one girl" (oneitis) threads, that kinda stuff doesn't fly round here. Don't worry about it, you're not the first and you won't be the last.
Use the search tool for help on something before you make a post.
The advice is: forget the girl, if you don't that's part of the problem. It's a paradox, but you'll figure it out.

Battousia
03-23-2006, 07:24 AM
The MM will work, but you have like somebody already said the makings of a Oneitis. You want to stear away from that.
I think somebody said, best David d. To have her, you have to be willing to lose her.
Use the search function, also read the faq at the top of teh forum, maybe even purchase the Venusian Arts Handbook which will help your game with ALL women.
Look up the Newbie MIssion as well.
Anyways good luck man.

Affinity
03-23-2006, 07:25 AM
Hey dude,
its game over from the way I see it. Just move on. Btw, you're not playing the game with just 1 girl.

Sean Carter
03-23-2006, 07:40 AM
trendsetter- these guys are right- you have to move on
9 times out of 10 you NEVER get the girl you have Oneitis for and it sounds like you havent created anything special with her by just engaging in small talk and complimeting her on her shoes
that being said- what i would recommend is GET OUT THERE and start sarging and getting other chicks- once you've got a few successes with other chicks under your belt you will feel A LOT MORE relaxed/confident around this girl and hopefully this may change things in your favour with her (she'll notice this) and maybe then you can do something with this girl
BUT FIRST- STOP stressing over her and MOVE ON to other girls