PDA

View Full Version : Could use some help

bob10001
05-02-2008, 10:05 PM
There is this girl who hangs out with my group of friends and she is the only girl that hangs out with us. i want to make her more attracted to me but she is from Germany and has trouble speaking English so its hard to keep a conversation going because she just trails off. i am vary new to this stuff so i don't really know all the details, i don't think i messed up because i think she feels indifferent to me. I'm not like devoting to her but we hang out in the group and i tease her, i think that's suppose to be good. i was going to ask her out on a date but i realized that i would probably have a better chance if i could make her more attracted to me. so could some one tell me how to do that(i don't know if this counts as oneits or not because I'm focusing on her but i think i can make her like me) i would really appreciate it if some one could help me out.

leetor
05-03-2008, 02:28 AM
man shes hanging out with u man just ask, she'll agree to a date as a friend, then during the date, get more attraction n comfort.

bob10001
05-03-2008, 08:13 AM
all right thanks that's what i thought of first but i didn't know it i should have made more attraction n comfort first. and do you have any tips about how to deal with the language difference like how to keep a conversation going or a good way to build attraction