PDA

View Full Version : How to convey no interest in a relationship, only fun?

Smooth88
05-01-2008, 01:24 AM
Hey guys, quick question. Thanks for all sorts of replies in advance!

After having gamed this hb9 for about six months, secret meetings and sex included, she broke up the relationship with her friend. Quite Frankly, I know, that girls don't jump from one relationship to another, which leads me to the knowledge, that everything she wants is fun.

But how can I show her, that I'm out for the same, as mentioned above, without inspiring any thoughts of a deep relationship in her mind? (She is NOT interested in one btw, so am I). I was thinking of a direct and an indirect way to proof it.

What do you guys think? Please let me know, if there is need for a deeper explanation!

Smooth88

TrueStory
05-01-2008, 02:52 AM
I always wondered why guys act like girls???

Don't ask. If she doesn't ask, don't bring it up. Who cares. Assume "just having fun" mentality ALL THE TIME!

That's how I do it. I hookup with a girl, and I NEVER talk about relationship.

Guys, everyone, what's with this insecurity by asking girl where things are going. Stop acting like such bitches. You are a man, you going to lead her wherever YOU DECIDE To lead her. Not where "Things going".

I think I realized this while back that most men fuckup in relationships by NOT KNOWING WHERE TO TAKE IT. So if your an alpha man, why would you have ANY DOUBTS that she will not go along with WHATEVER YOU WANT? You wouldn't.

So take charge.

If she asks, "Where is this going?" be straight and honest. Don't bullshit around and say gay shit like "oh umm ahh well i don't know...kinda ..well maybe we'll see where this takes us"

This is my stock line: "So far I am having fun. I am on never ending quest to find a special someone. But, I am having fun with you, nothing serious, and we are open to see other people. "

She'll either

a) say , "ok, that's fine. I am ok with that". You just wing it from there.
b) say, "no, I want a boyfriend". To which you reply, "my invitation is always open, if you want to be just friends, that's fine by me. DUDE NEVER EVER HAS this failed. Once! They all suddenly change their minds about having a boyfriend when i put it like that. If i am willing to walk away from her, magic starts happening.
c) she will agree, but secretly will try to change your mind. Word of advice: STAY AWAY! You'll learn to pick out girls like this soon. It's a headache. Never ever I am going on that path. Again.

TS

Peanut
05-01-2008, 11:35 PM
If you're living your life the way you want to then you'll project the vibe. Be spontaneous and do the things YOU WANT and she'll realize that you decide where you're life is going. Think 'party boy' image. You never take anything too seriously, especially relationships. Don't get dragged into a conversation about it either.

Smooth88
05-02-2008, 02:04 AM
Thanks for your replies guys.