PDA

View Full Version : Should I do or not

Top Gun
03-23-2006, 12:29 AM
I will have a day 2 with a barmaid (HB 8,5) I game today. I know a lot about her. We will go to the Plastik nightclub in few days. She drink a lot. When she drink, she like a hooker and she don't know I have this kind of infomation. I will go the kino escalation and I will try to bounce to somewhere to eat.I will open new set like in Mystery dvd (level sarging). What is the morale code if she drink too much?? Sould continu the game or open new set in front of her?

Iceman
03-23-2006, 12:30 AM
If you think she's so drunk that she won't know what she's doing, don't escalate. Sarge someone else.

Castaway
03-23-2006, 12:57 AM
I agree w/ Iceman. It's not worth it.
Besides, the fact that you turn her away when drunk will amplify her attraction to you when sober, assuming: (a) she's attracted to you sober; and (b) she remembers that you turned her away. (If she doesn't remember point (b) when she's sober, you can always jokingly/sarcastically remind her somehow).
HBs can't stop thinking about guys that refuse to sleep with them. It communicates independence, non-neediness, social proof (lots of options), high standards, you are the prize, etc. all at once.
I never sleep with girls that I think are too intoxicated to make the decision rationally (not that HBs ever really think rationally--since they are ruled by their emotions--but you get the idea).
I act this way because I think it's the right thing to do, but I've been amazed at the results.
I talk a big C+F game, joking about how I'm too shallow for meaningful relationships and that most people would describe me as "tactless," "obnoxious," "inconsiderate," etc.
Meanwhile, I act differently. I always treat people around me with the utmost respect and act genuinely interested in people.
HBs see this, and see that not only do I not talk about what a great person I am, but I actually deliberately give off the opposite impression. This adds an element of mystery to me and subliminally sends the message that I am a good guy, but I have a complete life and I'm not looking to qualify myself to anyone, or gain the HB's affection by kissing her ass.
Hope that made sense, and that it helps some.
The overall idea is that turning this girl away when she is too drunk to make the choice is not only the right thing to do, it will pay dividends down the road.