PDA

View Full Version : Putting ME on paper...

Aequitas
03-23-2006, 12:13 AM
So I'm not out to change who I am, I already like who I am. What I'm out to do, is better convey who I am in a set, and attract the type of girl that I'm looking for.
QUESTION 1:
What image do you want to convey?
This depends largely on what your goals are, many want to get laid, a lot. I want to have many options and avoid settling for anything but the best. Getting laid on my journey? A terrible side effect I'll just have to find a way to deal with ;).
ANSWER 1:
I want to convey the following attributes.

Playful
Leader
Adventurous
Brave
Loyal
Powerful

So I now know what it is I want to communicate during A2, but how am I going to communicate it?
QUESTION 2:
What are some examples (at least one each) from your life, where you displayed the qualities you want to share?
These can be general, or specific... If you can't come up with any, then for fuck's sake, you aren't who you want to be! Get your ass off the computer and do some cool shit!
ANSWER 2:
Playful: Pillow fights, wrestling
Leader: Captain of football team, organizing social events
Adventurous: Recent river trip, Camping, Exploring unknown areas
You get the point, you want to convey a certain image... How are you going to accomplish this?
QUESTION 3:
How can I incorporate those DHV ideas into a sarge?
With a DHV story of course! Now start piecing them together! Use This Link (http://www.bristol|||||||||/outergame/routines/howtoconstructroutines/) to learn the basics of a good routine. The way I'm doing it, is create one routine for each value, and then every other trip, try to add one more story to my repertoire... I'll let you all know how it goes.

TrueStory
03-23-2006, 01:06 AM
ANSWER 1:

Playful
Leader
Adventurous
Brave
Loyal
Powerful
So I now know what it is I want to communicate during A2, but how am I going to communicate it?

I think your recipe is alphamale cake and it's cooking. Don't burn it.
Check out Carlo's Xuma's Book, secret of the alpha man, i think you might find answers on "how" questions :)

Aequitas
03-23-2006, 07:51 AM
I think your recipe is alphamale cake and it's cooking. Don't burn it.
Check out Carlo's Xuma's Book, secret of the alpha man, i think you might find answers on "how" questions :)
It's funny... I've put some thought into this, and my whole life I've been what I dub a "passive alpha". I was programmed sooo hard by my Mom to be the nice guy, that I generally go with the flow unless directly challenged. It's ironic that I never put two and two together that the only time girls approached me, were in those exact cases where I was challenged, and stepped up to the challenge. I'm now working on making that side of my personality more transparent.

Remy LeBeau
03-23-2006, 10:36 AM
It's funny... I've put some thought into this, and my whole life I've been what I dub a "passive alpha". I was programmed sooo hard by my Mom to be the nice guy, that I generally go with the flow unless directly challenged. It's ironic that I never put two and two together that the only time girls approached me, were in those exact cases where I was challenged, and stepped up to the challenge. I'm now working on making that side of my personality more transparent.
thats fucking awesome you said that, i am of the exact same origins.
by nature i should be ruling the fucking jungle but since i was raised by women (which has a lot more plus's than minus's) the one minus is lack of a male figure to teach me the "alpha" role.
Women tend to want to make all men "little gentleman" which in man language translates to "little masterbators" because they're not getting any real pussy.
i like the way you think aequitus.

Cedar
03-23-2006, 10:46 AM

Playful
Leader
Adventurous
Brave
Loyal
Powerful

DHV stories.
So there I am, stranded on a desert island with these two chicks. Total life and death. All we have is three pillow cases and palm trees. Like any sensible guy, I stuff the cases with palm fronds and make camp. Chicks come back with some fish using the bait and tackle I rigged up from razor wire and we have us some seashore sushi. Susan starts going on about how we're gonna die and I threaten to smack her one. So Julie pulls out her pillow and smacks Susan for me.
We were naked anyhow so...you kow...things progressed.

You get the point, you want to convey a certain image... How are you going to accomplish this?
DHV Stories.

How can I incorporate those DHV ideas into a sarge?
DHV Stories.

...I generally go with the flow unless directly challenged...
Oddly, the chilll laid back thing gets me opened constantly. If I'm not social I'm leaning against the bar watching the crowd with a drink. And chicks open me left and right. They know I'm not chode, but they can't figure out why I'm not social.
I'll flow with it and before I know it I'm getting bounced. Its like nonverbally sucking them into my world. Weirdest thing. I'll focus on it sometime later and see what's possible with it.
In the meantime, I've often wondered about the non compete thing. I'm alpha except when competition comes up. I generally hand shit to whoever's fighting for something. Some AMOG comes in, here take the girls, then bail and open an adjacent set of hotter chicks.
Haven't figured out if that's alpha or just lame. Thoughts?

Face
03-23-2006, 11:10 AM
In the meantime, I've often wondered about the non compete thing. I'm alpha except when competition comes up. I generally hand shit to whoever's fighting for something. Some AMOG comes in, here take the girls, then bail and open an adjacent set of hotter chicks.
Cedar-from what I have learned of you on this board, you remind me very much of a friend. On the surface, the 'everyday man'. Sits back, can easily be dismissed as quiet. We make jokes that he has look-a-likes all over. Separately, we "could have sworn to seen" him in airports, driving by on a unicylce, on line at the movies....but then he disappeared.
He, too never competes openly. He was the athlete nobody knew about--the guy who got laid 20x in high school but nobody found out till after college. Now he is married to a HOT wife, coolest girl in the world, huge house, great job, happy guy, etc. He is an opportunist. He makes it happen unless more aggressive guys show up.
Letting guys steal your targets is weak. "Mr Cool Guy, Get to Know ME" works for you, but sometimes you gotta step it up. You have no way to measure your losses b/c you "chose" to let them go. That's lame.
But not winning [the girl] is the same as losing [her]. Light a fire under your ass more often--and take what's yours.

Aequitas
03-23-2006, 11:40 AM
So there I am, stranded on a desert island with these two chicks. Total life and death. All we have is three pillow cases and palm trees. Like any sensible guy, I stuff the cases with palm fronds and make camp. Chicks come back with some fish using the bait and tackle I rigged up from razor wire and we have us some seashore sushi. Susan starts going on about how we're gonna die and I threaten to smack her one. So Julie pulls out her pillow and smacks Susan for me.
We were naked anyhow so...you kow...things progressed.

Golden! However: A) I’d like to use real stories from my life... Even if I have to exaggerate a bit. But out of curiosity, do girls actually buy that shit? Who really gets stranded these days?

Oddly, the chilll laid back thing gets me opened constantly. If I'm not social I'm leaning against the bar watching the crowd with a drink. And chicks open me left and right. They know I'm not chode, but they can't figure out why I'm not social. I'll flow with it and before I know it I'm getting bounced. Its like nonverbally sucking them into my world. Weirdest thing. I'll focus on it sometime later and see what's possible with it.

I'll bet it's because you've already gamed the room and displayed enough social proof. They were probably waiting for the right moment to approach. The "leaning back against the bar thing" never works for me, haha. Could be the body language?

CEDAR!! Have we found a weakness? Before my learning began, I would eject the set because I thought the girls chose the other guy over me. My one area of little to no confidence. Now, I frame it to myself as an alpha challenge, and the competitive side of me comes out. If you win enough sets already, no big deal... But I'll bet that there were quite a few more that were yours for the taking!

Cedar
03-23-2006, 11:56 AM
Golden! However: A) I’d like to use real stories from my life... Even if I have to exaggerate a bit. But out of curiosity, do girls actually buy that shit? Who really gets stranded these days?
We're out in this fishing boat. Me, two chicks I've never met and this old man running the boat. He docks us at this little beach to fix the radio when he keels right over. Dead. No clue where we are, but the place looks deserted.
Bam. Stranded. Turns out you were three blocks from a tourist resort the whole time. Silly you.
And yeah, chicks buy this shit. Go with stories from your own life though.

I'll bet it's because you've already gamed the room and displayed enough social proof. They were probably waiting for the right moment to approach. The "leaning back against the bar thing" never works for me, haha. Could be the body language?
Nope. Not from working the room. This particular bar is real full. I take up more space than usual and its the only way for chicks to get a drink is to stand next to me while I chat 'em up. Body Language says I could own the room, but I'm resting.

CEDAR!! Have we found a weakness? Before my learning began, I would eject the set because I thought the girls chose the other guy over me. My one area of little to no confidence. Now, I frame it to myself as an alpha challenge, and the competitive side of me comes out. If you win enough sets already, no big deal... But I'll bet that there were quite a few more that were yours for the taking!
I have my sticking points, same as everyone else. I miss out on a lot of oppurtunities. Which used to depress me. Now every lost oppurtunity is another learning experience. I don't sit back and watch much anymore. It's an old tactic I'm unlearning.
I prefer chatting up some dude to get myself social and bouncing off that into a chick set ASAP. I haven't been in the bar almost three weeks now due to surgery, so last night was more scouting then sarging. Tonight I'll work my brand of magic and see what happens.