PDA

View Full Version : My gaming plan for 2008

thehulk
04-29-2008, 02:43 PM
Alright fellas I think ive got it all figured out now let me know what you think:

-Because im tired of the club/bar scene ive decided to start day gaming, ive never done it before because ive never had the balls, but now ive found a wing that will be there to motivate me to do it.
-The reason ive wanted to day game is because clubbing takes its tol on my walet and I aint that wealthy.
-what im planning to do is throw a party at my new appartment that I got for two months ago and just go out sarging the streets two days a week and invite every HB I see to my place for the party.
-what im looking for is any suggestions/ predictions/ tips you guys might have,

-let me know if you need more info.

thanks in advance. ;)

ooranos
04-29-2008, 03:15 PM
To be honest, I think just inviting random HB's from the street to some apartment party can come across as try hard. They'll probably flake alot. Why not just spend that time building your social circle?

I don't understand how clubbing is expensive??? That being said I don't drink, so for me there if just a cover and maybe a redbull (and gas but your in sweden;)). You really shouldn't be spending too much money. If you want to drink you can always pregame...

Plus if your going to throw a house party expect to pay for (a lot of) the alcohol, snacks, cups, and cleanup if your going to host it. That alone can get expensive.

thehulk
04-29-2008, 03:23 PM
what would be the best strategy to get alot of unknown HBs to my parties then?
I figured that if I invite on average 2 HBs that I sarge, plus the ones I already know will bring there friends I will have around 10 HBs every week, but ive never thrown a party all my life and have never even thought of inviting ny targets to social events such as a party so I dont know if it will work or maybe I just need another strategy.

to top it all of im pretty new in town so I dont know that many people.

thehulk
04-29-2008, 10:18 PM
come on guys, any input would be appreciated.

help a brother out.

Iron-Man
04-30-2008, 12:14 AM
i think day game is the ultimate challenge. Go for it. and be social, make friends, lots of friends. and female friends that can turn pivot.
have at least good 5 female friends that you dont want to sarge

Social circle is key

Peanut
04-30-2008, 04:34 AM
New in town and don't have money for bars?
Check it:
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45609
http://www.theattractionforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54691