PDA

View Full Version : Talking on the phone.

Promitius
04-29-2008, 12:30 AM
So I haven't found an exact guide yet. I know that most of you guys say that phone chat should be brief and only to the point of arranging a meeting and then cut it off.

Yes/no? Or is there a point to talking on the phone to a HB?

thatplayer
05-09-2008, 02:57 PM
yea you can talk to a woman all night if you want as long as the convo is good

leetor
05-10-2008, 10:28 PM
I talked with a HB10 all night from 10pm to 10 am! Now we're in a relationship :)

Skullz
05-10-2008, 10:48 PM
haha i always thought this too, but it is true on what, thatplayer said, as long as the convo is good, it's all that matters. I just made a phone call then with a plan of discussin the weekend then the cube and then a storey and get off, only discussed about the fake party i went too and then made the date for Thursday it's now sunday:). in her pictures online she seems like 8.5plus but not too sure if she really is, she is also 5ft11 i'm 5 ft5 lol should be interesting. Also i was on there for a min and it was first time talking, i tried calling her b4 but she never picked up, not many girls do when it comes to online game, they want to here your voice first, but ne way it's all good, talk for how ever long you like:), just make sure you set the date up:).

But main point does'nt matter how long you say on phone for, just make sure you use a FTC, ( false time constraint) have some sort of plan for the phone, try not use 20 questions on her instead try storeys even if it's something short. Now i'm off to make 3 other calls:)

DeadEyeDick
05-11-2008, 03:19 AM
So I haven't found an exact guide yet. I know that most of you guys say that phone chat should be brief and only to the point of arranging a meeting and then cut it off

You posted this in Phone/Text Game where there is a stickied thread about Phone game by Sinn. :rolleyes:

Please search in the future. Even a little. That's how you find an exact guide.