PDA

View Full Version : Senior Prom

Epicenter
04-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Hey guys, I just asked this girl to my senior prom and she accepted. She is a freshman in college and I'm a senior in high school. I haven't talked to her in over a year and got her phone number from a friend of her sister who is a friend of mine. I asked her over the phone. I don't really know how prom works at all and I want this to be a great experience for both of us.

And words of advice? I'm really unfamiliar with the concept of prom and what I need to do to get ready.

Aha
04-28-2008, 11:38 AM
have you seen the teen movies about prom? you and your date either go with friends or just the two of you. there might be a limo. you go dancing like crazy and socialize. since she is in college, she is more experienced. she probably been to prom before she might be a party girl, so you should know how to dance. my advice would be don't be shy.

agold7964
04-28-2008, 09:14 PM
and accoring to everything else, you then rent out a hotel, get drunk, and FUCK LIKE CRAZY!!!!!

Epicenter
04-29-2008, 09:44 AM
What should I do prior to the prom?

What should I wear?

How often should I call her?

What should I be doing during prom?

She gets back from college in a few weeks.

I asked her two days ago and haven't talked to her since.

Do you guys have any tips?

Aha
04-29-2008, 11:36 AM
are you serious? where are you from? You should get a tie that matches the color of her dress. did you tell her when prom is? Are you going to pick her up? you wear a tuxedo. do you know how to dance? have you ever been to a dance? you socialize and dance at prom. you call her if you have info that she might need and about the matching colors. you also have to buy a corsage. ask your parents for help.