PDA

View Full Version : Is this seat taken?

Dr. Zeus
03-22-2006, 08:34 PM
There's a Juggler concept that says something like, put yourself where there women will be and wait for them to come to you. Well, there's this Starbuck's I go to near a university campus. I like to sit in the corner on these big cushy chairs, put my laptop on the only table in the middle and my bag on another of the chairs, kind of claiming the whole area as mine. When it gets busy and there's no more seats left in the house, I'll almost always get girls asking if they can join me. I'll respond with my C&F line, "I guess, just as long as you don't try to talk to me. I'm really busy right now." Reverse psychology must've been invented for women, because this always gets them talking.
But since I'm not one to settle for the status quo, and this is a situation I set up on a regular basis, I was hoping someone might have a better response than this.

Malibu
03-22-2006, 09:09 PM
"ok,....but since I dont know you....I will have to send my appearance fee in the mail!"
:cool:
Malibu

Fresno Smooth
03-22-2006, 10:47 PM
is this seat taken
yeah it is (keep working)
when she looks pissed just be liek
well you gonna stand there or sit down?

Aequitas
03-22-2006, 10:56 PM
Zeus,
I was in the Mall this week, trying to work on my day game. I was struggling with approach angles due to the fact that the way to see the most sets is walking against them, bad angle. I was trying to think of a way to fix this, and I was thinking about taking up the benches by the food court, stuff like that. I like the idea of taking a few chairs at a starbucks... smart man you are. Tip of the Scale.
As for lines?
Well, my bag had a long day... Fuck it, he would give my seat up to a LV.
(that might be too much of a compliment?)
Maybe make them jump through a hoop first?
Don't ask me, ask the bag... (blah blah) Is that the best you can do? One more try!